Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

John Cena posted:

The first challenge for Tribal Immunity will occur tomorrow night at 6:00PM EST. All players on all three tribes will be playing. Is everyone cool with that time?

Works for me. I'll be sure to stock up on coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

7's fine by me. I'll double up on coffee.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Chili posted:

poo poo. I got excited!

It's okay to be premature. We're all friends here. No ones judging you.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

You guys aren't players who live in North America, and have the disadvantage of being many timezones apart from the majority of other players, let alone the majority of your tribe. How do you plan to cope with this and work around it to better your game?

Thankfully it hasn't meant too much of a shift for me. I have flexible working hours anyway, and my girlfriend currently stays in a completely different time zone, so as a result I'm used to late nights and a sleeping pattern that revolves around power naps and sleeping at odd hours. I'm honestly not that worried about it being a problem.

Also I really love coffee and have stocked up on supplies for the length of this contest. Expect me to be buzzing around like a caffinated bee for the forseeable future.

Do you feel morally superior to the Hurfs who voted out a guy in the hospital?

Well of course. But I try not to judge the Hurf's too badly, for they can't help being Hurf's. It's just the way they were made.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

No problem for me.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Propaganda Machine posted:

Am I missing something, or am I just the only loser actually around?

What your tribe didn't get told the secret?

No there's other losers competitors around

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

g3, b9, d5

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

f5 a3 h3

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

d3, j10, d10

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

f3 c5 c10

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

i3 d6 e10

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

j3 d9 d4

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

a 10

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

b1 b2 b3

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

Almost submitted this

This was the dream. A dream that could never be.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

Someone sounds bitter that they got completely dominated in one challenge and needed an advantage to win another.

We here at De are reasonable people, and understand the emotional strain possibly losing one of your best players would bring. Thus we're open to listening to suggestions from you, if you would care to identify for us in this thread who your weakest player is.

We would give it our utmost consideration.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

Hurf de Durf its BYOB time

sit back and chill to my BYOB rhyme

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

This is BYOB and you can hang with me
you can chill out relax and smoke a bong with me
if you need a pick me up cuz you're feelin down

just post a thread and they come around

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

glompin all over your melancholy posts
especially Pro Target cuz he posts the most
See what i did dere dat wuz a namedrop

because the circlejerks in the yob dey never stop

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

it's all about threads see how many you can make
see how many times you can make a post that is fake
post a kitten picture and make the tables break

and sit there and laugh your rear end off while you chill and bake

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

make a youtube thread, MSpaint your dick
if dey find out ur a girl you get da profile clicks
and even if youre not you can still be a chick
just post some other girls picture, thats the trick

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Disco Spider posted:

if youre makin effort threads to get the threadviews
sit down right here and ill tell you some news
here in the yob its not about attention

if youre makin effort threads to get the threadviews
sit down right here and ill tell you some news
here in the yob its not about attention
you dont have to do the effort to get some gay affection

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

There was some disagreement the last time you guys were at tribal council, do you think that'll have any impact on the voting tonight?

I have literally no idea what this is referring to. Looking back I can't really see anything that could constitute a disagreement, and if we have different opinions on things it's just that, different opinions.

Durf tribe finished twice before you were able to complete the challenge once. What went wrong? How will you make sure you don't get embarrassed again in the future?

We tried to put too many Smuggo's into the system and unfortunately the super computer wasn't able to deal with that capacity. Knowing this going forward we're going to ration out our Smuggo's in future as to not have a repeat occurrence. I don't think responsibility fell on any one person, and if anything I think the experience gave us the opportunity to learn for the future. We missed the details, and the details are the things that will catch you out. I don't see it happening again.

One of you is going to be voted out tonight, possibly by blindside. You can go down fighting! Would you like to throw the rice in the fire, share some gossip, or make a persuasive case for why you should be kept around? Now is your chance.

I'm pretty sure I know how things are going to play out tonight, and if I'm wrong then I'm wrong. De doesn't have any dirty laundry to air and I'm pretty confident however tonight plays out that De is going to continue moving forward. Whoever goes out I think will take it with grace as we're all adults and know this is just a game.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

With his pick in the BYOB survivor draft, Skinty chooses 9.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Chilli, you're my favourite non De player. Never stop being you.

Also Fast Luck picked 1. So pick again.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

Chilli, you're my favourite non De player. Never stop being you.

Also Fast Luck picked 1. So pick again.

Wait no he didn't. Carry on.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also I suddenly despise Hurf and all that they stand for, including my former De tribemates.

Windshipper and Skinty, you are dead to me.

I guess now is as good a time as any to tell you this Muse.

Everytime I typed "lol" I was faking it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Batmans shameful secret

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Pet Island/Your Cat sucks

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Parent problems

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

mental health

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Smuggo

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

:henget:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Sas

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

You guys have been split apart from Your Personal Muse and Disco Spider. How does this tribal shuffle change the game? What readjustments do you have to make? When it comes to being cut off with your former tribemates, do you long for a reunion, or do you feel happy to not need to worry about them anymore for the time being?

If you had asked me prior to the split how I felt about Spider and Your Personal **** I would've probably given a different answer to that I give now. Things have been said, in this very thread that makes it hard for me to view them in the same way before. Hurtful things that have made me cry a little bit when I have time to myself. The truth is when you spend a few weeks together in tribe doc, you think you know a person, but those two are now like strangers to me. I can't really concern myself with De now, because De is dead. Hurf is my present and my future and I have to focus on that.

In truth I have no love in my heart for either of them now. When I think of them the only thing that matters to me is war and conquest.

Both are strong players, and probably as likely as any to be pains in the arse for us. I'm sure they can take care of themselves. They're not my concern for the moment now.

Honest opinion from you guys, when you look at the new people in your tribe, do you think that they're looking at the tribe as if its one brand new family, or are they just hanging on to be reuinited with their original tribe? Where do lines really run, and what moves should be taken to further your own game since you really can't be completely trusting of these new people?

As I said it's going to be tough for anyone to spend time with each other in a doc, regardless of how little and how much time they spent together, to have gone through the experience of a three hour long game of battleships and not come out different people, bonded by shared pain and suffering. Right now though for anyone to think ahead to a merge is getting way ahead of themselves, they have to be willing to play together with the people in their team to have the best chance of getting there. I don't know that Hurf is a family yet, but I do think that it's made up of cool people. We spent some time the other night comparing war scars, and when you do that with people you get to know that they're a pretty cool bunch. Hopefully I get the chance to get to know some of them even better in the future, but Hurf seems cool to me.

The best thing any of us can do is win challenges. We win challenges we feel better. And along the way bonds will hopefully grow. I think the strength of Durf came from them winning so much. We can do that then we're good.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

There was once a captain who was wandering home from his boat, satisfied with his days work spent fishing out at sea. He was walking through the snow when he stumbled upon a snake frozen in the ice. The snake said to him "please let me be your friend." The Captain being a trusting sort, took that snake, and brought it home, and took care of it, thawing it out and nursing it back to health in the comfort of his home. And as soon as the snake was well enough, it tried to misdirect the Captain, and bit him in his leg. As the Captain stood there looking down at the snake he asked "Why? I took care of you, I love you, I offered to protect you." And that snake looked that Captain right in the eye and said 'You stupid old man. I'm a snake."

And then snake realised that the Captain had a wooden leg.

And the Captain bit that snakes head off.

The end.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

Remember, smuggo is not overused!

Still mad about this.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Asiina posted:

:smug: and :smuggo: are different!

I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the viewer reading this.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Your Personal Muse posted:

Are you guys talking about this sister?

Because I'm not sure if that's something to brag about.

See she got the looks in the family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Byers2142 posted:

So standard goon face, then?

Think worse.

Think Britgoon face.

• Locked thread