Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Good to see you reppin our tribe Andy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Nooooo not the Goog, sad brain

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Your Personal Muse posted:

But not his name.

Actually we voted out Goog because he was badmouthing the other tribes, a tactic that we do not allow here in De.
good to know you are a liar as well as a poo poo talker

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's a Hurf party up in HERRR

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Bring on Monday.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

It will be mobile friendlyish
yaaaaayish

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yaaaay

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dhaes posted:

Can I vote YPM?
technically you can

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Why did you guys vote out Chilli?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Man nobody told me there was a challenge today

I have to guess now when a challenge is on, it's like a pre-challenge

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

As this game moves on, so we lose another player. This game isn't slowing down anytime soon. I'll see everyone here for the Immunity Challenge tomorrow at 7:30PM. It's fairly mobile friendly.
I must have missed this post

Can you bold and :siren: this poo poo next time, I don't always have doc access pleeeeeeassse

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
When do hidden immunity idols come into the game?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Tribal Council 5

For Fast Luck and Bowmore

Your former tribemate Chili was voted out at the last Tribal Council. Were you surprised by what happened and how do you think this will affect you going forward and once you merge?
I was totally surprised when chilli was voted out but at the same time not surprised at all. Chilli wasn't super active in the Hurf doc but at the same time he has a certain type of stature that makes him a threat. I think I will be fine post merge.

quote:

For Everyone

There were obviously some fireworks at Hurf's first post-shuffle Tribal Council, and now you're in the same position that Hurf was in. Everyone's going to find out where their alligiances really lie; do you think you're in a comfortable position or are you nervous?
I think I am OK. There are a bunch of nice people in Durf tribe.

quote:

Everyone is with at least one tribemate from their original tribe. Do you feel that moving into this new tribe has created/solidified any relationship you two/three may have had before or shaken it?
Definitely, Fast Luck and I are good buds now.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
When's the next challenge?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks love

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Winson

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
This what I am doing while doing this challenge

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Byers2142 posted:

Digging for poisonous PVC pipes in the Outback?
Filled roots too! I'm dirty and covered in sweat, hello ladies

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
CapAndy smash pot pls

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
CapNAndy

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Byers

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So mean you guys :(

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Skinty, Fast Luck, Bowmore, When it came time for pots to be smashed in the last competition, nearly all non-durfs were wiped out first. Doesn't this make you worry about the pecking order this might be forshadowing for the remainder of the game?
Yes, and no. I'm not sure pot order was really thought about.

quote:

Finally, for everybody

What is dictating the way you're voting tonight? And with the threat of potentially two Hidden Immunity Idols out in the game, how does that affect things, where the Majority opinion may not even have an effect on tonight's vote?
I will vote out the biggest threat.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Guess I'm out.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Should have said yesterday the challenge needed to be flash friendly and I could have organised something.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

are you too busy to do this challenge right now? Or is flash not compatible with whatever you're using? You can do it later if you can give me a timetable of when you could play.
In an hour and a half I can do it

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

thats totally doable, i'll do yours whenever you're ready to go, just PM me then :)
awesome, cheers Cena!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know what I was doing

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fast Luck posted:

Pft, you probably used that hour delay to master the art of 2048
I used that 10 minutes to mash my keyboard

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh wow top 4, noice

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I guess knowing how to play the game was an advantage, nice work Majuju

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Majuju posted:

Threes is more difficult (I think) so I was well-prepared. WOOOO
I understood the mechanics and to not merge downwards but I've never played it before so 10 minutes was a bit of a rushed learning curve

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

Tribal Council 7

Bundlepile Tribe, Welcome to Tribal Council. We're now merged, and Tribal Council goes from being bad for the tribe, to now bad for you on an individual basis now that the game has come down to an every man for themselves type game.

During Tribal Council, you are NOT allowed to communicate outside of the thread by any means. No PMing eachother, no communicating in external docs, all talking occurs inside this thread. You can talk outside of answering the questions, but it must all be contained in this thread while Tribal Council is going on.

As is tradition with Tribal Council, we have some questions, submitted by players not attending tonight and from those in the viewer's vista. You must answer the questions asked to you in this thread before you're allowed to cast a vote. I will open voting at 6:30 or when everyone has answered their questions. Failure to cast a vote by the deadline (1:00 AM Tonight) will result in a vote cast for yourself.

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

Dhaes, Bowmore, Fast Luck, you were in the top 4 for the challenge but couldn't manage a win, against a former Durf at that. Do you think you would have needed immunity tonight?
It sucks! Yeah you always need immunity, I might be gone tonight.

Were you surprised by the results of last tribal council? What does this mean for your position tonight?
[/quote]A little bit. I'm troubled.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a challenge today?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

John Cena posted:

next challenge is monday at 7, it's gonna be a fun one.
I had a dream I came second in the next challenge to (propaganda I think) and I yelled out "Always a bridesmaid never a bride!!!!"

I seriously just woke up from that

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
You can do it Winson!

Get married to Hockey, it will always thrill and disappoint you

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm up for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can put my hand up for running it and get it going after the challenge finishes tomorrow.

• Locked thread