Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

IcePhoenix posted:

Durf it's a shame you can't see the :iceburn: Skinty just dropped in our camp

That would require being in the same tribe as him, so not really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

IcePhoenix posted:

I thought we already stopped talking about YPM

My physique is basically chiseled out of stone, and I look like a greek god without all the weird sex they have.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

windshipper posted:

It's out of pummous isn't it

I do look quite delicious.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Propaganda Machine posted:

COunting is not YPM's strong suit :sigh:

Actually I was looking at the image on my 3d tv, so I was actually correct since I could see all the dimensions.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

windshipper posted:

Losers whine.

Winners try harder.

Is that why you were whining after family feud?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think Cena should award us an additional point due to mental damage done with his inaccurate counting and poor points awarding.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I, for one, think the bundle definition was fair and adequate.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Until we get hosed over by it.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I like this game, its mostly rules lawyering.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Byers2142 posted:

Next challenge spotted! Remember, YPM, you're our captain.

I'll start lubing up

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Fun Fact: I didn't see the picture

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Asiina posted:

QUESTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S TRIBAL COUNCIL:

For Your Personal Muse

Your answer in last night's immunity challenge helped bring Durf to Tribal Council tonight. Do you feel any regret for submitting an answer that was so far off of the correct response?

I'm more embarrassed by my first answer than my second, honestly. We were so far screwed I really don't feel that my second answer did anything to further that, but my first answer got the ball rolling.

For Everyone

There were obviously some fireworks at Hurf's first post-shuffle Tribal Council, and now you're in the same position that Hurf was in. Everyone's going to find out where their alligiances really lie; do you think you're in a comfortable position or are you nervous?

I don't see how anyone would want to vote me out. I've done nothing but suck up to people, just like the manual that I bought said to.

Everyone is with at least one tribemate from their original tribe. Do you feel that moving into this new tribe has created/solidified any relationship you two/three may have had before or shaken it?

I don't think its done anything. The vote will say the lay of the land.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Welp

Suck it

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
:ghost:

windshipper posted:

You are sick fucks, the lot of you.
:ghost:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Congrats Prop, I think you deserved that win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I just wanted to say I'm sorry if I crossed the line with my antics. I personally felt like I played the egotistical dumbass pretty well but apparently some people thought I went too far. I sincerely apologize.

• Locked thread