Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

windshipper posted:

Byers telling FL that we were going to vote him certainly didn't help!

HMMM HOW DID BYERS FIGURE THAT OUT?!

He was trying to bluff the idol out of him since like last night man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Actually he told me I was safe but told me De was talking to Prop about me.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

IcePhoenix posted:

He was trying to bluff the idol out of him since like last night man.

Fast Luck never was a very smart ally, to be fair.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Wait, something is wrong.

windshipper posted:

No, seriously though winson, like, I told you that fast luck was on the up and up. I thought he was going to use the idol to protect propaganda machine (at the vote where majuju did it, instead), and then I told you that nope, he's on the up and up after I interrogated him and realized he WAS being honest.

And you're still trying to cite me as being the guy who talked you into believing that fast luck was going to gently caress you?

You WERE that guy! Your actions, as they were, were what convinced me in light of other evidence. I am not saying you held a nail gun to my head and demanded I do so, I am saying that if you ask me what I believed at the time to the best of my capacities, feeble as they may be, that was the case. You can say I am foolish to do so, or that was incorrect to do so, or that I was wrong, or whatever, but that was and is actually the case. I didn't really feel mad or sad about it, or anything, it seemed to be part of the game.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Actually he told me I was safe but told me De was talking to Prop about me.

Yeah it was the other way around. Prop was pushing you for a long, long hard time today.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

MOTHERFUCKING LAUNDRY DAY

Who's got questions?!

Will you vote for me now?

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Winson, though, it's like this: if you stayed with us, if you got to the end, you had a good case you could make to win. Maybe you thought it was risky (it wasn't) but you had a shot if you got there (you would have).

Going back to Durf, you have no argument left to make in front of the jury. Really, what will you say? You actually admitted to me in a PM today that it made no sense. So I don't understand why you did it...

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:munch: :munch: :munch:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winson_Paine posted:

Maybe.

And my actions towards you, themselves, would not have convinced you that fast luck was going to short you the idol.

My biggest regret is not telling you about how hard and how quickly he shut down my stupid plan two weeks ago.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Winson_Paine posted:

No one votes for 5th place. Sorry man.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Skinty McEdger posted:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I'll be back in a bit, feel free to post all your weirdest, most intriguing, and greatest questions for me in the meantime!

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

Winson, though, it's like this: if you stayed with us, if you got to the end, you had a good case you could make to win. Maybe you thought it was risky (it wasn't) but you had a shot if you got there (you would have).

Going back to Durf, you have no argument left to make in front of the jury. Really, what will you say? You actually admitted to me in a PM today that it made no sense. So I don't understand why you did it...

Hmmm.

It felt right? It was perhaps an irrational, intuitive move. But it felt right. I was, and am certain that I wasn't going anywhere on the other team.

As for stuff to say to a jury? idk, I have to get there first. If anything today shows is writing your WHY I SHOULD WIN speech in advance is probably a bad idea. Better to leave what evils lie ahead for when they are encountered, and deal with what is before you today, I think. At the very least, painting the picture you want to paint to the jury seems foolish if you do it before you have all your colors. Especially when someone might burn your canvas!

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

People are making suicidal moves to run away from me offering them a free idol, it's insane

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Skinty McEdger posted:

I like to think I am a solid fourth, honestly.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

windshipper posted:

I'll be back in a bit, feel free to post all your weirdest, most intriguing, and greatest questions for me in the meantime!

Do you guys still think I should come out of my shell more?

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Winson_Paine posted:

I like to think I am a solid fourth, honestly.

Which of the non traitorous Durfs do you think you're going to outlast?

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Skinty McEdger posted:

Which of the non traitorous Durfs do you think you're going to outlast?

Touche

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Nah someone will take Winson to the end if they're able to because he's burned all his bridges with the jury.

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

Nah someone will take Winson to the end if they're able to because he's burned all his bridges with the jury.

I do keep telling people I am bad at this, people seem to believe me but are still incredulous.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Fast Luck posted:

Probably Byers, I mean he can't risk getting Majuju to the end, because you know people like him and find him funny.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Winson_Paine posted:

I do keep telling people I am bad at this, people seem to believe me but are still incredulous.
If you just stayed with me you would've been good at this, that's the thing that's so frustrating. What part of my PMs today were not convincing to you?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Fast Luck posted:

If you just stayed with me you would've been good at this, that's the thing that's so frustrating. What part of my PMs today were not convincing to you?

Tell you what, I think I have put this together, and I believe I know why. Telling might give a goose away at this point, but put a pin in this one, we will come back to it.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

What?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Fast Luck posted:

People are making suicidal moves to run away from me offering them a free idol, it's insane

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lldmkrJXQ-E

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

You are sick fucks, the lot of you.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
:ghost:

windshipper posted:

You are sick fucks, the lot of you.
:ghost:

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

You are like the only one who actually understood me at all in this game Andy

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Winston, the only way you will get my vote is if you gently caress over any two of those remaining durfs with such prejudice and such ferocity that the world but marvels at it. These past few times you've done it so non-chalantly. I want some malice aforethought involved now

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Winson I've thought about this. For the game you've played you'll be getting my vote...

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Skinty McEdger posted:

Winson I've thought about this. For the game you've played you'll be getting my vote...

Tuesday night at tribal.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Skinty McEdger posted:

Skinty McEdger posted:

Tuesday night at tribal.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

All in favor say, "aye."

Aye.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
:munch: Hey wonder how tribal went, hmm a lot of posts they're probably playing Mafia aga—

:suspense:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

Now I know that there are a lot of good Durf's reading this right now, you know loyal upstanding citizens who have never actually backstabbed other Durfs. You know, good people. Honest people. Real Americans (and Canadians). Winners.

And to them I say, Winson Paine is here to take your spot.

That spot you've worked so hard for? He wants it. He needs it.

And he doesn't care, that you, the hard working honest Durf, have spent this game loyally working with your colleges to get there.

Now I know some of you (hi Byers) quite like the idea of having someone you can lead to the promised land, because even the blandest player (hi again byers) can look good next to him. But for the other three of you, this man is a menace.

So while I do not expect, nor ask, nor care for you to contact me, do not wish you to spend hours in a doc with me, do not even care for you to like me, I am here in this thread today to say, Tuesday night may be the very best opportunity you get to vote out Winson, because there's already going to be three votes down there for him.

And lets face it. He's not really a Durf anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winson_Paine
Oct 27, 2000

Skinty McEdger posted:

Now I know that there are a lot of good Durf's reading this right now, you know loyal upstanding citizens who have never actually backstabbed other Durfs. You know, good people. Honest people. Real Americans (and Canadians). Winners.

And to them I say, Winson Paine is here to take your spot.

That spot you've worked so hard for? He wants it. He needs it.

And he doesn't care, that you, the hard working honest Durf, have spent this game loyally working with your colleges to get there.

Now I know some of you (hi Byers) quite like the idea of having someone you can lead to the promised land, because even the blandest player (hi again byers) can look good next to him. But for the other three of you, this man is a menace.

So while I do not expect, nor ask, nor care for you to contact me, do not wish you to spend hours in a doc with me, do not even care for you to like me, I am here in this thread today to say, Tuesday night may be the very best opportunity you get to vote out Winson, because there's already going to be three votes down there for him.

And lets face it. He's not really a Durf anyway.

I am not an expert but telling people you would never ever ever vote for me at final tribal AND urging them to vote me out immediately seems to be a poor plan.

• Locked thread