Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

"An elephant hosed up our train. That is SO AWESOME, let's loving honour him."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Samovar posted:

Well, if memory serves, Turkish wrestling differs from Greco/Roman wrestling by each of the contestants slathering themselves in olive oil prior to the fight to make holds much more difficult - the leather pants are basically to stop the oil soaking into their clothes.

It'd be even harder to grab on if they didn't have any clothes at all.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

thespaceinvader posted:

Shells are an awful lot bigger and (IIRC) slower.

Being slower doesn't change the odds of their paths intersecting.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Go back to your roller discos and malt shops grandpa, we can spell birb however we like!

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

treiz01 posted:

I don't think I'd want one in a hairy situation though. How do you load the bloody thing if your hands are shaking?

A speedloader makes it a lot easier than putting each one individually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Nordick posted:

In other news here is the most badass-looking goddamn horse I have ever seen.

Work horses tend to be pretty huge and strong. The ones I've met were pretty chill by the standards of horses, too.