Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The Ray Bans are a nice touch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Istari posted:

Flying turtle ? Kite ? Wingsuit ?

Pom Pom?

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Japanese tend to have a higher rate of stomach cancer than Americans.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Brutalchurch

3rd Church of Christ, Scientist (Washington, DC)

I prefer my places off worship to have the look and feel of the secret police.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Aramoro posted:

You should note that he's trying to climb Everest without oxygen as well. He's also sparred with the Dalai Lama and has recently passed his Cosmonaut training so he can go into space. He also reportedly helped deliver a baby in a park in London and bit through the umbilical cord. He really is the man, the myth , the legend.

This is truly the most interesting man in the world.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Brian Blessed knocked Dr. Who the gently caress out.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-10-09/the-day-brian-blessed-punched-and-knocked-out-peter-capaldi

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

Someone who does a great good and then parades it around for selfish self-adornment is still doing a great good, that doesn't make it suddenly bad. But when someone does a great good and makes zero effort for anyone to notice, you know that he did it because it's right and for no other reason.

It's also generational. So many people did extraordinary things or were witness to them. A lot of painful memories too. They didn't talk about it or dwell on it. There was no social media to exhibit themselves on. They just got on with their lives.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The story I heard was that Lucas accused Prowse of leaking the ROTJ script. Prowse denies it, but Lucas never forgave him.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Mister Kingdom posted:

I pity the poor guitar tech.

I got to handle Rick Neilsen's once. Only one neck is tuned.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

It's an Icelandic Lava Crab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

ElGroucho posted:

More like Hotberg Slim

:golfclap: