Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Ugh. Why do people always do that pigeon toed stance in high fashion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Stringbean posted:

I've yet to see someone die from Semen.

Well semen can lead to a life which always ends in death.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

I thought this was the OSHA thread for a sec. I mean he has a hardhat and glasses on but he probably shouldn't have his head resting there.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

light·en·ing
ˈlītniNG/
noun
a drop in the level of the uterus during the last weeks of pregnancy as the head of the fetus engages in the pelvis.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Donald trumps been feuding with mankind for like 11 months now.

lol :discourse:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

my high school physics teacher admitted to us on the first day that she wasnt very good at physics. i guess what is badass is that i never ended up becoming a meth dealer despite attending my crappy high school.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Rat stew sounds interesting. Did you make a Demolition Man joke?

that was a rat burger goddammit. please respect my culture (demolition man).

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I remember one time he took the opening kickoff in a game and just ran all over the field, back and forth, missed tackle after missed tackle, until the entire quarter ran out and then he took the ball into the end zone for the touchdown.

i remember that. my mom unplugged my nintendo right after that td and i was like "mooooooooom!"

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol i made the mistake of watching that guys other vids. hes a reeeeal tough guy

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

im still making GBS threads my pants from the waffle house hashbrowns topped with chili that i ate 10 years ago. but its good to hear that they arent the worst restaurant

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

how in the hell do you not know about smooth sharks in tyool 2019? poo poo was settled in the 00s

edit
i guess what is baddass is the LACK OF EDUCATION IN THIS WORLD

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Android Apocalypse posted:

I'm irrationally angry at how much head those steins have.

this is so you can drink MORE BEER. here is an expanation vid so i can continue my “WELL ACTUALLLLYYYYYY”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StMMa8uR2-0

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Minnesota Mixup posted:

Heh yeah let me just take advice from someone that works for inbev

well then take it from me, some guy in cyberspace, that this has allowed me to drink many many giant beers in a night without feeling like a bloated mess when i eat my tampons

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

yeah as i become an old man my stomach betrays me. many restaurant/bars in the usa do not understand beer so it is frustrating, but if you ask for a can/bottle of beer and a glass and pour it yourself then c’est magnifique

also drinking straight liquor is great too :nexus:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

elderly hank hill feeds a wild snake is badass and blessed

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i did a honeymoon in the UP last year and coming from chicago, the night sky was stunning and the level of absolute darkness before the moon rises was terrifying.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

buying the best bike is cheating anyway. bikes should be outlawed in cycling because they can give an unfair advantage to the wealthy

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

drat theres a hero and and superhero in this vid.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

oh gently caress

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

falling down prequel lookin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

that is definitely the face of the guy in the bar that one would feel safe to gently caress with. probably the last guy one would gently caress with tho.