Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Feel the rhythm
Feel the rhyme
Step right up
it's große Wellenbrandung time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jeeze these Death Metal Band names are getting ridiculous

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

seaborgium posted:

I would, it sounds like something that you would hear in a small village and go "Holy poo poo, hide the kids and get the weapons, we're all going to die!".

I'm like 90% sure one of the cosmic Cthulian horror monsters from 'The Mist' made that exact sound. Pretty on the nose with the imagery it evokes.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Biplane posted:

Didn't think hippos could be any cooler, but after learning they wallow about covered in poo poo, piss and bacteria all day, hell,

Living their best lives, meanwhile we're all going about deluding ourselves!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

:cry:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ommin posted:

How has this movie never been made?! The race official chasing her down, the attack, the "breakup", etc all in the course of a single marathon. I'd watch it!

'Do you want to marry me? Yes__, No___, Overtake___'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

freeedr posted:

I’ve been absolutely dominated by women before

Can’t afford that in this economy though

Discount Domme is a pretty slick username tho