Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

This is Phineas Gage

The object he is holding is an iron rod three feet seven inches (1.1 m) long that was was driven completely through his head in a rock-blasting accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

According to an article I read the other day plenty of lizards made it through the snake gauntlet just fine. But out of all the lizards caught by the snakes, that was the only one that escaped.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

chitoryu12 posted:

I should really get this game.

I thought the same but I ended up getting it refunded when I realised that it's not the most user-friendly and it takes a while to set all these stunts/crashes up. Plus, everything you want to do is already on YouTube.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

This is half-remembered knowledge at best, but it's not actually meant to look like a realistic tan, is it? It's just slathered on because as you said it increases definition under the stage lighting.

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Why go to all the effort of making that thing and having it so that you have to hunch over like a weenie instead of leaning back like a badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon
May 22, 2003

at least half of this is true