Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Negromancer posted:

My mom has a 70's Mercedes predecessor to the sprinter van. Super common in Europe, but not in the states. I guess a company imported them back in the 70's and converted them to RV's, and my grandfather bought one which my mom got after he passed. I want to say there is something like 5 of them known to exist in the US anymore. And its bright orange.

I have my broken st165 celica alltrac, which only had a thousand or so imported to the US.

I have 2 broken St165 All Tracs....

I also have a super clean 89 NA Hardtop MR2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Terrible Robot posted:

I hadn't seen those numbers and was basing it off of the ~30k produced figure that I'd come across years ago. I thought they would have imported a larger fraction to the NA market than they did.

Rarest st165 ever is the IMSA GTO Champion special edition. I think only 75 or so made their way to the US.

Yeah, no, I didn't miss that. I own a couple of the FWD (st162) models, the All-Trac is my Grail.

Eric from the all trac forums has one. His is the one with the st205 hood grafted to the frame of the hood for his st165. Nice car. The only difference is stickers. Seriously stickers.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.
Leather. But nope. Just stickers.

• Locked thread