Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
I have a '99 E36 M3 Convertible with a 5spd. Not all that rare in comparison to some of the cars people are posting but:

* Most E36 M3s made & sold were Sedan or Coupe
* At least half of the E36 M3 'verts made & sold were automatic transmissions

To top it off, my interior is in what seems to be a fairly unpopular color, a tan/sand colored leather.
Engine/mechanical/electrical bits are easy to find an replace.
Interior? Ha ha ha ha. I wish. The vast, vast majority of the E36 M3s I see have black or gray leather.

"Rare" as in valuable? Nah. "Rare" as in "I've only ever seen one other that looked like mine but it still had a different color interior"? Yep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Is that the Aptera?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

kastein posted:

It's the Terrafugia Transition. Almost all carbon fiber, Rotax 912 (ULS in the current prototype, iS for next prototype and production) @ 100hp (limited by class - as a light sport aircraft, no more than 100hp is permitted), drives like a car, flies like a plane.

PS: we are hiring - I believe current positions include vehicle mechanical engineers and CAD designers, but not entirely sure. Check the website for more info if anyone's interested in working here.

Wow, I want to ask all about this but this isn't the appropriate thread.

I bet you'd get a lot of positive responses if you made a thread in AI about your job and the car-plane you work on. (unless you already have and I haven't seen it!)

• Locked thread