Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
My Dad's 1935 Wolseley Hornet Special is one of something like 135 built (1935 is different to the previous years, having the 1604cc engine), and there are only a couple of them still around. There are less than 60 cars of all variants left.

His Austin Seven is quite well-represented, about 2,500 siblings. His Thwaites dumper truck, however, is the only one of that particulat model we've ever seen, and one of maybe three from that family.

There are about 500 original Panda 4x4s left, and I own two of them.

The Cappuccino is one of about 700 in the UK, but mine's a genuine UK car, and a lot are imports (1000 were officially sold here two decades ago).

My 325i Touring has something like 300-400 equivalents.

The Landie is actually quite a lot rarer than I thought, looks like there are only 3,000 4-cylinder LWBs around. That's interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Raluek posted:

There's a UK goon who talks about almost nothing else, however I think he drives a black taxi?
Echoplex really likes DMCs, though doesn't own one yet. I think he scrapped his black cab.

Computer viking posted:

So , uhm. What am I looking at?
Volvo Sugga, I believe.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
It's a late model Lotus Esprit.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
Could you turn a Porsche G50 upside-down, which is what some kit cars do, or convert something like a Subaru STI 'box to "front" wheel drive and use that?

I'd imagine adapting an inherently stronger gearbox to fit would cost about the same as uprating the existing one (Renault UN1, yes?), and you can always later uprate that.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
With the various paint colours, is it a Commer Chameleon?

• Locked thread