Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

revmoo posted:

Current value, just so we don't have a hundred ppl in here clamoring about how rare their 93 Tercel is because it has the blue cloth WITH sunroof combination which they only made 3 of.

Really for that matter, I'd say option/color combinations don't count either, unless it's some legendary combination.

But that's fun. I mean the dudes cobalt is super rareish and fun to think about. Dont be a prissy baby pants. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Nait Sirhc posted:

I have the rarest DSM. 92 Plymouth Laser AWD 5MT (mid 92 had the 6-bolt front + 4 bolt-rear) with the Gold package.

Also has this:

My dad had an 85 Chrysler laser turbo. It was so rad. Then he blew up the motor and sold it to a shop. Such a cool unique car. Everyone knows about the Daytona but I mention Chrysler laser and people have no fuckin idea.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 10, 2014

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

You Am I posted:

Ok, can we get some clarification here. Are we going by production model numbers, or by what trim your car had that year?

Because I think we should go by production numbers of that model of car, not "my Taurus had horse cock trim level that only came on 2 out of 200000000 Tauruses made that year"

Trim packages define the car sometimes.

I really think people should just quit sperging and post more cars.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM

Leroy Diplowski posted:

You can have this car for scrap value. It just started smoking to the point where I'm embarrassed to drive it and I'm more into volvos now anyhow. compression is 145 125 144 125. I have a spare engine and a whole bunch of parts. It's too pretty to go to the junkyard and I don't have the time to fix it so it sits in my yard taunting me.

I wish I had the know how to fix it. Because you're in florida Id love to snatch that poo poo up. Its so nice.

Who wants to help rebuild it and teach me how to play mechanic? I'll provide beer! I'm totally serious.

EbolaIvory fucked around with this message at 18:17 on May 23, 2014

• Locked thread