Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blk
Dec 19, 2009
There were only 235 Saabarus made with the 2.5 turbo and 5MT; about half of those are estimated totaled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009
How do you guys like the Trollblazer? I've joked with the wife about picking one up for her so we can have two badge-engineered Saabs in the driveway. I'd also like a 9-4x, but they are impossible to find and possibly terrible.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

8ender posted:

What GM platform is that based on? Looks a lot like the GMC Terrain and other SUVs they're building at CAMI in Ontario.

Whatever the first gen SRX was on

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Modus Man posted:

Ah my numbers were a little off but yeah still rare. Unfortunately mine is not one of the 20 something diamond silver, I think they look real nice. Does yours have a crippled transmission or stabilitrak issues like everyone else?(yes and yes for mine) I wonder how many are still actually on the road. They are only 5 or 6 years old but I am sure a few have been scrapped already due those two issues and their low residual value.

It's too bad about the 94x - I really like the styling for a crossover - in fact, I can't think of a better looking crossover, but the car was otherwise such a turd.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

NinjaTech posted:

I think my 1989 Isuzu Impulse turbo with handling by Lotus is somewhat rare. The only figures I could find were from 2010 registrations in the US totaling 1650, 99 of those being 89's. Also according to wikipedia: "The Impulse was produced in very low numbers, totaling slightly over 13,000 units, with that number including the production of the Isuzu Stylus. The Impulse is considered today to be one of the rarest 80's/90's era automobiles."

With that said, I'm currently swapping a 3.4L 60* V6 from an F-body into it. I might throw my Xterra Eaton M62 supercharger on it later too.

Oh god I love the Impulse, please contact me if you ever want to sell it.

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Data Graham posted:

This probably doesn't count as "rare", but

Also a couple of ST185s.

From the spoiler I'm guessing that's the V8? Either way, how do you like it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blk
Dec 19, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Looks like I'm gonna have to; guy wrote back and said they're all long gone. :v:

Oh well, he was just licensing a Derek Bell design, and his only advantage was being domestic, so there's still options.

If we ever end up at the same Goon meet or something, could I get a ride?

• Locked thread