Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Someone here told me my 88.5 Exp was pretty drat rare. I don't remember who said that though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

aventari posted:

2001 NSX is 1/166 US models made in 2001 according to http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Production_Numbers

You don't post about that beauty nearly enough dude.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Panaflex posted:

Am I the only goon with a DeLorean? It's an August 81 build and I've had it for about 10 years. It's for sale if anyone is interested. I guess it qualifies as somewhat rare as it is a 3sp auto which was the only dealership "option".

I dunno, have you ever used the username Zordon?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If I have to suffer with these memories then so do the rest of you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

trouser chili posted:

My 1998 Integra Type-R is numbered 134, only 998 were made that year. In it's color, championship white, it's 1 of 1,318. In all years of production, it's 1 of 3823. Of the 3823 ever made ever; If you are looking for one that was never molested, never stolen, never turned into a track-rat race car, and still owned by the original purchaser? It might just be the only one left.

I'll find out where you live eventually.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

trouser chili posted:

You can forget about using that plate. State gave me new ones, that's an old pic.

Finding AI Goons isn't my thing, we all know who's going to track you down.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Leroy Diplowski posted:

You can have this car for scrap value. It just started smoking to the point where I'm embarrassed to drive it and I'm more into volvos now anyhow. compression is 145 125 144 125. I have a spare engine and a whole bunch of parts. It's too pretty to go to the junkyard and I don't have the time to fix it so it sits in my yard taunting me.

Where do you live?

Seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

leica posted:

IIRC he lives in Florida. No Accord for you :v:

Curses!

• Locked thread