Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

My mom has a 70's Mercedes predecessor to the sprinter van. Super common in Europe, but not in the states. I guess a company imported them back in the 70's and converted them to RV's, and my grandfather bought one which my mom got after he passed. I want to say there is something like 5 of them known to exist in the US anymore. And its bright orange.

I have my broken st165 celica alltrac, which only had a thousand or so imported to the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Terrible Robot posted:

The st165 is pretty rare these days but there were certainly more than a thousand sold in the US. Add a zero and you'll be in the ballpark.

You are saying over 10,000 st165 alltracs? From this page they only made 26,500 of them total from 86-89, and they were only sold in the US in 88 and 89. They also list that there were only 2,500 st185 alltracs imported to the US out of 26,000 total built.

Either way, don't really care that much. 10,000 just seems way high seeing as how few there are around now.

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

Bibendum posted:

Also had a Fiat x1/9 with a Yamaha V4 motorcycle engine in it, I hope to god only one of those exists.

That fiat was hilarious, do you even have any pictures of that thing?

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

IOwnCalculus posted:

I still say that Realtime livery is one of my all-time favorites.

something is really off in the perspective of that picture, making the cars look like models. Or I am being an idiot and it is a picture of model cars.

• Locked thread