Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

The AI poster (I forget his user name) with the E-type wins hands down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

It's the rarest in AI that has been driven as far as I know.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

nm posted:

That said, doesn't compare to a Colbalt TC/SS sedan. Note OP, they made some NA colbalt SSes in earlier years, so it can be hard to tell. The easiest is looking at the brakes.

IMO the sedan looks better than the coupe, I saw a yellow one the other day and it looked pretty drat nice. I would almost entertain buying the NA version if it's cheap, I had no idea a NA SS existed.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Just wait a decade or so when all the little ricers form that period are going through a mid life crisis and you can let them fight over the ITR at auction. Then laugh all the way to the bank.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Where do you live?

Seriously.

IIRC he lives in Florida. No Accord for you :v:

• Locked thread