Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frkzd
Jun 9, 2014
2007 Pontiac G5's (and other models) have had seven recalls linked directly to a dozen fatalities. I realize this four (?) years after buying one.

Crankshaft Sensor causes problems like clockwork. I've "fixed" it twice, meaning I paid someone who knew more than me to do something I didn't understand. Stars again about the same time every year, in the fall, before the cold.

Car wants to die when stopping, turning, changing gears, etc. The odometer fails, and in some rare cases it was to randomly rev up in 3rd gear while parked or braking.

I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread 'cause it reminds me to call about getting out of or discounts on payments in light of the recalls (the most recent one this April). I'm probably screwed with the POS but it's worth a shot...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread