Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brain Issues
Dec 16, 2004

lol

8ender posted:

The goddamn Germans and their love of strange fasteners. I figured my kit of oddball sockets and tools I had for the BMW would be fine when I bought an Audi. No such luck. loving triple square everywhere, TRIPLE SQUARE. 12 point hex thrown in randomly alongside torx and who knows what else.

I love triple square fasteners but yeah Audi does use a ridiculous number of different fastener types. Torx, Allen, 6pt/12pt hex, XZN, reverse torx.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread