Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

CB Darqueze Dennard: owns owns owns, what a god drat steal

RB Jeremy Hill: I like him over Hyde and having a 2nd RB better than Lawfirm is a big deal but I'm not so sure this wouldn't have been better spent on Ealy or even Nix despite not being an exact scheme fit

DE Will Clarke: great value, but again Ealy in the 2nd would have opened this up to a lot more, but as played I think this is the best pick they could have made

C Russell Bodine: idk why we had to trade up for him but I'm really glad we took a center even if it's a workout warrior type

QB AJ McCarron: I mean its really not a bad value pick but lmao We Actually Drafted AJ McCarron And I Have To Root For Him And His Stupid Tattoo. He's certainly not the answer to the Andy Dalton Problem but he could be a good backup down the line I guess maybe

OLB Marquis Flowers: its a 6th so who cares, but the back end of the linebacker group is wide open enough that if he's any good he'll make the team

WR James Wright: beyond the "lmao he didnt catch a pass last year," I'm assuming taking him is with the intention of only having him play special teams, and if he's good he could fill the special teams role of Andrew Hawkins. It's just weird for the Bengals to do this when they still have Cedric Peerman who's shown flashes when he actually needed to play RB. lmao of all our picks i wrote the most words about this idiot

S Lavelle Westbrooks: who cares, sure whatever

All in all I'm happy with the draft and the top 5 picks were the five positions I wanted them to address. I'm not sure if we took them in the right order or the right players, but overall a cool draft and Dennard counts for a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

They don't take No for an answer

oh i get it

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

Because of the rape

yes, the bengals drafted Jeremy Hill (born October 20, 1992) is an American football running back for the Cincinnati Bengals of the National Football League. He played college football at LSU. who did a rape

e: TL they gave up the pick they got for stevie johnson to trade for bryce brown

• Locked thread