Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Jets
Round 1, #18 - Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville... Desperate need and who I feel is the best safety in the draft. Fits Rex's defense perfectly, value seems right around where he was projected - A-
Round 2, #49 - Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech... They needed to trade up for either Marqise Lee or Amaro and they got one without giving up any picks. Need and value. - A+
Round 3, #80 - Dexter McDougle, CB, Maryland... Need but the value wasn't there as by most accounts he would have been available later 2 rounds later. Kiper loves him, although that could just be the Maryland homerism kicking in. - C+
Round 4, #104 - Jalen Saunders, WR, Oklahoma... Tiny slot guy and someone to return punts. The offense broke down when Kerley was injured so having a backup was necessary, but there were other WR options I liked better. - C
Round 4, #115 - Shaq Evans, WR, UCLA... Tall, possession receiver with not a ton of upside but still valuable. Could turn into a Cotchery type. I like it. - B
Round 4, #137 - Dakota Dozier, OG, Furman... The best name. Also, a fantastic value and could either challenge Brian Winters to start or take over for Willie Colon in a year. - A
Round 5, #154 - Jeremiah George, ILB, Iowa State... Uhhh, I dunno. A special teams guy and someone to protege under David Harris along with Nick Bellore. Boring. - D
Round 6, #195 - Brandon Dixon, CB, NW Missouri State... Size/Speed developmental project at CB. These next 3 picks are throw poo poo at a wall and see what sticks. - C+
Round 6, #209 - Quincy Enunwa, WR, Nebraska... See above. The 3rd WR taken so another guy to fight over the 5-6th WR spots. - B-
Round 6, #210 - IK Enemkpali, DE, Louisiana Tech... Look at that loving name. OLB project fits need; I know nothing about him. - D+
Round 6, #213 - Tajh Boyd, QB, Clemson... Tajh Boyd loving sucks and I hope he never sees the field but hopefully he'll kick Matt Simms and his legion of groupies off the team. - C+
Round 7, #233 - Trevor Reilly, OLB, Utah... Great value, older OLB thanks to Mormonism but a tough bastard who I wanted much earlier. - A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Shath Hole posted:

The Falcons went that route year after year. Putting more stock in the C on the chest of certain players jersey's over actual talent. That route does not usually end well :(
Mark Herzlich's floor is basically special teams captain from day 1.

• Locked thread