Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Hello! My name is Bosworth! I am 1 year and 2 months old. I love football and I love Manchester City, so today I am very happy!

I guess some of you have been saying football is alive or something, but its not, its dead, and that is cool!

The Premier League Trophy will go to either Manchester City (cool) or Liverpool! But probably City!

Here is a picture of Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini at the Carrington training ground:

Whoa! He's got a horse! Conicidentally here is a picture of a dream Liverpool forward Luis Suarez had this week!:

Two teams have been killed at the bottom already. These are Fulham and Cardiff. Bad luck guys! It looks like today Norwich will be joining them, unless West Brom lose and they can score 15 goals or more!

Poor Norwich. I am not sure I like relegation. I think it is sad and cruel, and perhaps it should be ended. But them I am 1, what do I know?!

If you are getting sad now though, here is a story we can all get together and have a big old smile about! In fact it is probably the best thing that happened this season!

Well, that's it from me! Let's all enjoy this last day of fair play and smooth goals, and then get ready to do some serious rooting at the World Cup!

PS. If Liverpool win, I will post my balls!!!:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Liverpool are bottlers.

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Liverpool are bottlers.

Indeed, they have bottled some kind of magic in order to go from 7th to 2nd in one season, sweeping past the "no higher than fifth" prediction that some crazy fortune teller made at the start of the season, and challenging the most expensive team in world sport for the title.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
the difference in the number of goals scored by City/Liverpool and everyone else is insane

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
WTF? I thought Finn was going to do the final MTD of his modship/life.

Typical City, ruining everything we hold dear and sacred.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
hello Bosworth

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

DickEmery posted:

I had not heard this, apologies if true.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Myssu posted:

Indeed, they have bottled some kind of magic in order to go from 7th to 2nd in one season, sweeping past the "no higher than fifth" prediction that some crazy fortune teller made at the start of the season, and challenging the most expensive team in world sport for the title.

Mmmm i hope we have many more tearful posts like this from plastics who decided that Liverpool are plucky underdogs cheated out of their first league win

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Pissflaps posted:

Mmmm i hope we have many more tearful posts like this from plastics who decided that Liverpool are plucky underdogs cheated out of their first league win

honestly they're just happy to be in the Champion's League and everything else is a bonus

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

DickEmery posted:

lol yeah, Greg was going to do A Thing, seems likely and realistic, cool and good

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The magic's in the air today lads. I can feel an upset. put your money on a 20-0 win for Liverpool

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hopefully those good lads The Chels can sneak second :getin:

DickEmery
Dec 5, 2004
Speaking as the voice of all upstanding gentleman of the Liverpool persuasion...

We totally loving bottled it.
But still, Champion's League is cool and good and I am happy with The Rodgers System.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if newcastle pick today to stop being poo poo and also are the only team to gently caress up my accumulator i won't be happy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I know someone whos got £200 on West Ham 1-0 and Liverpool 3-0, we're not going to see him for months if city bottle it

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
What do Manchester united players eat when they go to Canada? Pooteam lol

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Hoping for Man City loss and Liverpool draw for maximum hilarity

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I hope Giggs plays himself today against us and scores an own goal.

This season's team is probably the best Southampton team I will ever see so it would be nice to end the season with a win.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

So long and thanks for all the gifs

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I hope Giggs plays and gets an open goal but hits the post and it rebounds out and hits him in the balls and he cries and the final whistle goes and he never plays again.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
louis van gaal is going to come on at half time and lay out the ref with a chair and award man united 69 points and they win the league and the commentators are going crazy and whats going to happen on the next episode of the premier league???

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

louis van gaal is going to come on at half time and lay out the ref with a chair and award man united 69 points and they win the league and the commentators are going crazy and whats going to happen on the next episode of the premier league???

ohmygodfolkswereoutoftimeseeoyouonmatchoftheday!!!!

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

I had my meltdown a few weeks ago after the Chelsea game. Im already at the point of remembering that we would have taken 4th place in an instant if it was offered last August.

Also, I'm mostly just glad its not loving Chelsea. Football is on life support, but its alive.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Myssu posted:

I had my meltdown a few weeks ago after the Chelsea game. Im already at the point of remembering that we would have taken 4th place in an instant if it was offered last August.

Also, I'm mostly just glad its not loving Chelsea. Football is on life support, but its alive.

dry your eyes son :qq:

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
this whole 'every neutral wants liverpool to win the league' thing is the biggest load of football media cooked up shite since 'newcastle are everyone's second club'

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Pissflaps posted:

this whole 'every neutral wants liverpool to win the league' thing is the biggest load of football media cooked up shite since 'newcastle are everyone's second club'

you have to admire the way arsenal play football. you have to

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Pissflaps posted:

Where are you reading this?

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
it's every neutral under 30

same as how every neutral under 30 wanted the lib dems in, that worked out well

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
my second club are norwich city

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

my second club are norwich city

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

I quite like Man city tbh

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

"Come on you canaries, let's be having you" is the sort of thing that you often here in my residence

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
did you know that delia smith made the cake on the cover of let it bleed

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Barry Shitpeas posted:

did you know that delia smith made the cake on the cover of let it bleed