Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Myssu posted:

Where are you reading this?

where did i say i read it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

TimberJoe posted:

i read it in a book but you dont have them up north

we dont

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat

Barry Shitpeas posted:

did you know that delia smith made the cake on the cover of let it bleed

Cool trivia.

No matter how much Sky try to convince us otherwise, today will not be an exciting day of footy.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
which game is going to be a GOALFEST

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol that it's you posting this

Morton Salt Grrl
Sep 2, 2011

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
FRESH BLOOD

May their memory be a justification for genocide
Going to be watching Arsenal wrap up another Arsenal season all the way from :japan: Nippon :japan:

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

vyelkin posted:

lol that it's you posting this

:qq:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Today is a sad day.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

jyrka posted:

Today is a sad day.

Has the village pony been put to sleep?

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
It's a shame everything is already settled going into the last games. Hopefully the games aren't poo poo

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Pissflaps posted:

Has the village pony been put to sleep?

I wish I lived in a place like metropolitan Middlesbrough. But it's just the village for me then. :(

Carrier
May 12, 2009

I'm hoping for a miracle at Carrow Road.

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

jyrka posted:

I wish I lived in a place like metropolitan Middlesbrough. But it's just the village for me then. :(

lol

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Instead of watching the football this afternoon, I'm going to go and cry in a cupboard. So long, stink league!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I'm sorry ABLs the timing hasn't worked out for you, the battle of spin over Liverpools season has slipped from your fingers, it's nothing but the media praising Rodgers and the team to high heaven for their incredibly successful season

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Wazzerphuk posted:

Instead of watching the football this afternoon, I'm going to go and cry in a cupboard. So long, stink league!

Im sorry wazzer

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TimberJoe posted:

which game is going to be a GOALFEST

liverpool/newcastle will have the most easily

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Hoops posted:

I'm sorry ABLs the timing hasn't worked out for you, the battle of spin over Liverpools season has slipped from your fingers, it's nothing but the media praising Rodgers and the team to high heaven for their incredibly successful season

do you get a trophy for this

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

excuse me lady posted:

i don't think a hilarious amount of misery counts as a trophy

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Only 90 more mins of sherwood too endure. Can't wait for this season to end.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

excuse me lady posted:

No but we do get European football next year

Dickail Bulgeakov
Jan 15, 2012

Jippa posted:

Only 90 more mins of sherwood too endure. Can't wait for this season to end.

what exactly do you think's going to happen when he leaves? are you going to win the cl? spurs fans are completely delusional, 6th is a really decent placing given their squad and the competition.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

I hope City draw and Liverpool win by 12 goals.

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!
spurs should never have sacked Harry

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
I hope Norwich score 20 goals and win and all my friends come in for a HUGE party

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I hope liverpool win 1-0 at newcastle while city despatch west ham 2-0 with both goals coming early in the first half and its all boring for everybody

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I didn't realise Norwich were already basically relegated. Usually the last day has a couple of teams that could still go down. Man City go 1-0 up early and that's pretty much that

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Hoops posted:

I didn't realise Norwich were already basically relegated. Usually the last day has a couple of teams that could still go down. Man City go 1-0 up early and that's pretty much that

there is the scouse tears to look forward to mmm

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i'll never get tired of this

https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

what a season, what a game

this will be the most boring last day for some time, imo. city will clean up in the first half and liverpool will prob scratch out a 1-0 win

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

I see it as Liverpool being Rocky and City being Apollo Creed, with Adrian as the goodwill and love of every neutral fan in this green and pleasant land

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Liverpool FC will try to make all neutrals happy today by winning the Premier League.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

Hoops posted:

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Dickail Bulgeakov posted:

what exactly do you think's going to happen when he leaves? are you going to win the cl? spurs fans are completely delusional, 6th is a really decent placing given their squad and the competition.

When Spurs fans are saying we're looking forward to getting rid of Sherwood it's not because we expect there to be a sudden change in fortunes or anything like that. It's just going to be nice to have a manager who doesn't make us cringe everytime he opens his mouth, and who believes in defensive midfielders.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

emjayo posted:

what a season, what a game

this will be the most boring last day for some time, imo. city will clean up in the first half and liverpool will prob scratch out a 1-0 win

Liverpool haven't won 1-0 since the United game at home. It'll be 5-4 or something mental.

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

i can feel this in the wind lads, liverpool has got the title *piss bellows from the sky and soaks me head to toe*

troofs
Feb 28, 2011

The better Manning.
People keep talking about who the neturals would rather see win the league. I can't be alone in thinking that I don't give a poo poo and they can both get hosed, can I?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

EvilHawk posted:

Liverpool haven't won 1-0 since the United game at home. It'll be 5-4 or something mental.

Why would it be a high scoring match? Neither team have anything to play for.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

troofs posted:

People keep talking about who the neturals would rather see win the league. I can't be alone in thinking that I don't give a poo poo and they can both get hosed, can I?

i care about my betting slip today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrier
May 12, 2009

Nobody is truely neutral - immanuel Kant

• Locked thread