Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
i just saw the plane that utd fans had flying over anfield.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down

8raz posted:

i just saw the plane that utd fans had flying over anfield.

lol

What'd it say?

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

TraderStav posted:

What'd it say?
United 20 - Gerrard 0

it was posted earlier but i didnt think it was actually real!

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

TraderStav posted:

What'd it say?
It said "We had our worst season in decades but you made the CL and almost won the title" expect they spelled it "United 20, Gerrard 0".

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

8raz posted:

United 20 - Gerrard 0

it was posted earlier but i didnt think it was actually real!

#banterzone

quiet enjoyment
May 11, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

We did it! We won the fourth place trophy!

:kiddo:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

cheese posted:

It said "We had our worst season in decades but you made the CL and almost won the title" expect they spelled it "United 20, Gerrard 0".

Printing this post out and using it as wallpaper.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.
I hope the plane thing continues next season and we get big matches with both sides responding to each others aerial trolling.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

reminder of the time liverpool fans posted a bunch of league tables and laughed at them when united missed out on the title to city literally on goal difference while liverpool finished eighth behind david moyes' everton

reminder that you don't get a trophy for that

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

FullLeatherJacket posted:

reminder of the time liverpool fans posted a bunch of league tables and laughed at them when united missed out on the title to city literally on goal difference while liverpool finished eighth behind david moyes' everton

The circle of life, it moves us all. No trophies for anyone ever.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

remember how your comedy routine dried up this season and you were exposed as a fraud. lol

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

8raz posted:

remember how your comedy routine dried up this season and you were exposed as a fraud. lol

i think you'll find that once all the marbles had kerplunked, my pre-season liverpool prediction turned out to be ~*spookily accurate*~

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

8raz posted:

lol

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

i think you'll find that once all the marbles had kerplunked, my pre-season liverpool prediction turned out to be ~*spookily accurate*~
Let's get the prediction thread out and have a good old chuckle. We've all seen I think it was Psybro's post but there'll be a lot in there to crow about

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

8raz posted:

he had a comedy routine?????????????????????????

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hoops posted:

Let's get the prediction thread out and have a good old chuckle. We've all seen I think it was Psybro's post but there'll be a lot in there to crow about

My predictions were bad

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I think I had chelsea first, city second, united third, and spurs fourth. I had stoke going down, too.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

man, finishing behind david moyes seems to suck really bad. good thing no one had him as a manager this year hahahaha

Modus Trollens
Sep 12, 2010

I think we all knew Moyes would fail but it seemed a bit absurd to put it into writing just how bad he would be

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

What's David Moyes up to these days?

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

david moyes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

blue footed boobie posted:

I think I had chelsea first, city second, united third, and spurs fourth. I had stoke going down, too.

Hughes seems like a good mid table manager when clubs stop Joorabchian being involved. At least I assume Stoke have

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can someone post my league table prediction please

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Strawman posted:

What's David Moyes up to these days?

i don't know, but i imagine it's intensifying

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

Hughes seems like a good mid table manager when clubs stop Joorabchian being involved. At least I assume Stoke have

Yeah I have learned that now

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

zaba looking svelte

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
I'm still bustin'.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Bustin' makes me feel good

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Eric Cantonese posted:

I'm still bustin'.

Ur a busta.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Eric Cantonese posted:

I'm still bustin'.

You should probably contact your doctor.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

8raz posted:

Rofl

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Seems like the last day of the season was boring as hell?? haha good thing i didnt watch any of it and instead spent the whole day playing la noir...uh i mean power lifting

• Locked thread