Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
that's an adorable f. bulldog op.

Sorry Liverpool, West Ham will win but we will draw with you. I had a dream about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

tetsuo posted:

that's an adorable f. bulldog op
Agree, bulldogs are boss little guys. Is it yours OP?

jynxed
Sep 30, 2013

Lysdexia FWT!
(In other words, I'm dyslexic)

EvilHawk posted:

Liverpool haven't won 1-0 since the United game at home. It'll be 5-4 or something mental.

For me its like watching Roy Evens as manager again, loads of goals, not great defense and not quite knowing what will happen next even if there is a big lead. It certainly makes things exciting again and I have looked forward to every game this season as you never quite know what will happen.

At the start of the season I would have snapped an arm off for 4th place, as alot of people where saying this would be difficult to achieve. So as disappointing it would be to miss out on a league win (stranger things have happened final day) the prospect of Champs League back at Anfield is certainly makes it so much easier.

jynxed fucked around with this message at 13:43 on May 11, 2014

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Tank fly boss Manuel Pellegrini you're listening to the boy from the big Man City, this is Joe Hart, this is Joe Hart

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Phwoar, I can't wait to find out whether Newcastle will finish 9th or 10th, and other thrilling decisions. I'm smacking my lips at this exciting final match day of the Barclay's.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dunban posted:

Phwoar, I can't wait to find out whether Newcastle will finish 9th or 10th, and other thrilling decisions. I'm smacking my lips at this exciting final match day of the Barclay's.

:unsmith: i live for this poo poo

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
I don't want to see Norwich or West Brom get relegated. Can some other team get a points deduction please.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

Meat Wagon posted:

I don't want to see Norwich or West Brom get relegated. Can some other team get a points deduction please.

Weren't S'land supposed to be getting one?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Confirmed #LFC team v @NUFC: Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan, Henderson, Gerrard, Allen, Sterling, Suarez, Sturridge
Confirmed #LFC subs v @NUFC: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Cissokho, Lucas, Coutinho, Aspas

Reckon this could be Agger's last game in a Liverpool shirt.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Garcia, Toure, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Fernandinho, Negredo, Jovetic

I'm a little surprised, actually.

Edit:

TEAMS: #WHUFC Adrian, Reid, McCartney, Nolan (c), Tomkins, Carroll, Taylor, Noble, O'Brien, Diame, Downing

Subs - Jarvis, Armero, Vaz Te, Collins, Jaaskelainen, C.Cole, J.Cole

pik_d fucked around with this message at 14:08 on May 11, 2014

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

It was an honor posting with you all this season, Top top top posters imo.

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

EvilHawk posted:

Liverpool haven't won 1-0 since the United game at home. It'll be 5-4 or something mental.

thanks great info

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

#NUFC v @LFC (4-4-1-1): Krul; S.Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Haidara; Debuchy, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Sissoko; Shola Ameobi.

#NUFC subs v @LFC: Elliot, Santon, Yanga-Mbiwa, Satka, Dummett, Sammy Ameobi, de Jong. #LIVNEW

Remy not even in the squad.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

Let's take the last hour before kickoff to remember the good times we had this season in the MDTs, and about how Everton are finishing above Spurs and United

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If you are trying to get every last goal in the world why are you playing allen?

SCFC XI v @WBAFCofficial : Sorensen; Muniesa, Shawcross, Wilson, Cameron; Arnautovic, Whelan, Nzonzi, Odemwingie; Ireland, Walters

Liking my lips and rubbing my thighs at more Marko and Peter action

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

inshallah it will happen.

e: and furthermore http://vimeo.com/94761813

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
imagine if liverpool won the premier league today. *thinks and looks out of window*

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

8raz posted:

imagine if liverpool won the premier league today.

i think john lennon had to take that line out

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
moar scouse tears MOAR SCOUSE TEARS

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Pissflaps posted:

moar scouse tears MOAR SCOUSE TEARS
its too late for scouse tears. its already over.

unless...unless a stunning turn of events. mmm. scouse tears...good scouse tears

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Byolante posted:

If you are trying to get every last goal in the world why are you playing allen?

SCFC XI v @WBAFCofficial : Sorensen; Muniesa, Shawcross, Wilson, Cameron; Arnautovic, Whelan, Nzonzi, Odemwingie; Ireland, Walters

Liking my lips and rubbing my thighs at more Marko and Peter action

He scored in the last game

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

EvilHawk posted:

#NUFC v @LFC (4-4-1-1): Krul; S.Taylor, Williamson, Coloccini (c), Haidara; Debuchy, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Sissoko; Shola Ameobi.

#NUFC subs v @LFC: Elliot, Santon, Yanga-Mbiwa, Satka, Dummett, Sammy Ameobi, de Jong. #LIVNEW

Remy not even in the squad.
I pray to god that's some kind of 3-5-2 with Haidara and Debuchy as wingbacks and Pardew is not legitimately playing Debuchy at right midfield. If he is, anyone still defending the fraud should hang their heads in shame.

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Looks like an offensive setup from Giggs. DDG, Smalling, Rio, Vidic, Evra, A Januzaj, Fletcher, Mata, Kwagga, Welbeck, RvP

Everyone will be out of position, it will be great.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Grimble posted:

Looks like an offensive setup from Giggs. DDG, Smalling, Rio, Vidic, Evra, A Januzaj, Fletcher, Mata, Kwagga, Welbeck, RvP

Kwagga got sold to United? This is breaking news!

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

pik_d posted:

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Demichelis, Kolarov, Garcia, Toure, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Lescott, Clichy, Milner, Fernandinho, Negredo, Jovetic

I'm a little surprised, actually.

Edit:

TEAMS: #WHUFC Adrian, Reid, McCartney, Nolan (c), Tomkins, Carroll, Taylor, Noble, O'Brien, Diame, Downing

Subs - Jarvis, Armero, Vaz Te, Collins, Jaaskelainen, C.Cole, J.Cole

...taylor...joey o'brien and mccartney as fullbacks...we'll be down 0-3 inside 20 minutes.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Grimble posted:

Has he put himself on the bench?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Highest points total for 6 years

[video type=""]http://youtu.be/6Z66wVo7uNw[/video]

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

I'm not fixing that.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Alright lads looking forward to a bit of footie today wheeeyyyyyy come on you Villans

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections

EvilHawk posted:

Has he put himself on the bench?

nope

#mufc subs vs @SouthamptonFC: Amos, Carrick, Cleverley, Lawrence, Young, Valencia, Hernandez

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

ayb posted:

nope

#mufc subs vs @SouthamptonFC: Amos, Carrick, Cleverley, Lawrence, Young, Valencia, Hernandez

So his record of scoring in every PL season is over now right?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

So his record of scoring in every PL season is over now right?

Unless they play a 39th game

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Shrapnig posted:

Unless they play a 39th game

I couldn't remember if he had scored earlier on.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
just had to nip into liverpool and i can confirm that there were lots of happy little scouse lads milling about daring to dream

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
scousers think theyre going to win the league still haha

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

the sex ghost posted:

just had to nip into liverpool and i can confirm that there were lots of happy little scouse lads milling about daring to dream

makes you sick doesnt it

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Pissflaps posted:

scousers think theyre going to win the league still haha

According to the Guardian they're playing Forever Blowing Bubbles on the tannoy at Anfield lol.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Barry Shitpeas posted:

makes you sick doesnt it

its the children being dragged to the match by their dads i feel the most sorry for. i could never subject my child to that much disappointment, its cruel really

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

the sex ghost posted:

its the children being dragged to the match by their dads i feel the most sorry for. i could never subject my child to that much disappointment, its cruel really
but then we get to zoom in on them and get all the gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

the sex ghost posted:

getting them ready for camerons britain. you couldn't make it up

• Locked thread