Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tirinal
Feb 5, 2007
Just binged on both seasons. This was actually a hidden gem that had somehow passed under my radar. Thoughts:

-I'm not really understanding why Vanessa didn't instantly recognize the reborn Lily. She's the only woman who she had ever seen with Ethan; that wouldn't get dumped out of long-term recall.

-Caliban was just interminably boring throughout.

-"Hey, I'm going to rape/kill your girlfriend after breaking in while she's sleeping, scalp all your friends, and then kidnap you for America. You can't hurt me now though, because it would be rude." What.

-Finally, I would just like to comment that dolls are, in fact, loving terrifying and I'm glad somebody is acknowledging it.

tirinal fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Jul 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007

Lord Cyrahzax posted:

Well, I'm not sure I ever expected this to happen, but I'm glad it did. They've spent the whole series going on and on about how terrible it would be if Vanessa gave in to evil, so I'm pretty interested in seeing the results.

Is there a season four confirmed yet? If not, I expect things might get messier.

There's been vague rumblings that this will be the last season for while I think.

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007
That felt like the sort of thing you would make if told that you had to end a TV show and had two episodes in which to do it.

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007
There is one painting in Dorian's chamber that is hung crooked, and it is driving me absolutely mad.

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007
I wouldn't have minded the final episode if it wasn't so lazy. What kind of master strategist is scared of Ethan reaching Vanessa, then fights literally every cast member except Ethan while Vanessa is in a different room.

tirinal fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jun 22, 2016

• Locked thread