Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Silver Squids: You guys want to say Monday night at like 6pm EST? We need to set a time and Luna was suggesting a window that was a bit too wide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

:siren: Silver Squids REMINDER: Drafting at 6pm EST TONIGHT

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

It's time Squids! I'm in DRAVEN on the synirc mumble if you all want to join.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Mumble info is in the PGS thread

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Servaetes posted:

I just got home from work and also having the plague over the weekend. Prepare to be destroyed by the team our Lord Jesus Christ has bestowed upon me. :getin:

though in all sincerity who the gently caress is kev1n :v:

You stole Sneaky and Shiptur with your bastard bot. :argh:

Seriously though the bots are just a little bit too good, since they auto-default to the top ranked person that they still need to draft, there's like no priority list on which role they pick first.

Good Fnatic better show up this week (and every week since they're my team!) I snagged Cyanide, Hai, and Balls at least, Roccat's botlane was the only thing left by the time i got to botlane, so I hope Vanderlife starts showing up to games again. Celaver is pretty solid at least.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I'm pretty sure I'm going to come in last this week thanks to Roccat and Fnatic both having bad weeks, and I probably should have shoved Voyboy in the Flex slot instead of Zionspartan. I'm kinda annoyed that I even have Voyboy, but he was the only mid available once I got to subs. I should let go of my anti-Curse sentiments and just plug him in I guess.

Millenium is turning out to be the EU wildcard.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I still don't think Cyanide is a bad choice, he still made 60 points this week and Fnatic didn't even do very well (compared to 36 on Jankos, 30 on Diamond, Vs. 83 on Shook.)

So have we heard anything about Altec being good? I could really use an ADC for my flex slot, but it's EG, and I'm worried about him being another niQ. That poor guy got wrecked this week.

Celaver was probably my biggest disappointment. I didn't expect him to match Rekkles or anything but I didn't expect him to get less than half the points either. The support slot seems kinda iffy in general, I'll probably swap Vander out for Kiwikid, if Dignicoast shows up this week.

SilverSquids, I'm probably willing to swap Zionspartan for either a Midlaner or ADC, if you have an iffy top. Not terribly picky about who, other than "not copenhagen wolves".

Is there a way to check the point totals for players who are sitting as alternates on other teams? I can't seem to figure it out.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Lemonnation was worth more points than Hai or Balls in that game. :suicide:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

AdjectiveNoun posted:

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

If you end up needing people I kinda want to do a second draft now that I have a better idea of how this works!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I wish you could set it to show "Actual Points Accrued Last Week" instead of "Estimated points" because one of those is real and the other one seems like it is wildly inaccurate.

I figured out how to check their actual points but you have to do it individually instead of being able to make it obvious from your roster page. And there seems to be no way on the main site to check the points of anyone not in an active, non-alternate slot. Or how to tell what other people have as their alternates, if you wanted to trade with them.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Kerp remaining first best mid is a highly unlikely thing.

I'm still not super happy with my Silver Squid draft but I managed to snag Altec (who should at least score well this week since they're vs. Curse and COL) and I'm throwing him on ADC because I am drat disappointed in Celaver and Roccat in general. Tossed Vander for Kiwikid also which I might regret but maybe not.

I think Voyboy will end up a decent flex this week since Curse is facing EG and even though I doubt they will beat C9 he's gonna make more points than my other options.

The big question mark is to start LMQ or Fnatic. LMQ has some hard matches this week so I'm gonna stick with Fnatic but I think I'm going to end up rotating that slot depending on the matches each week.

My second draft is so much better. Froggen, Rekkles, Shook, Mimer, Mor, and MrRallez in flex with CLG. I have high hopes for that one. Top is not my favorite but I left top for last this time and focused on getting the big scoring carries so I can't complain there.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Yeah MrRallez and Mimer made me quite a decent point haul today. I am starting to like SHC a lot!

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

MrRallez was my sleeper OP pick in BaronThrows and I will keep him as my Flex forever. Kid's got game. Outscored Froggen and Rekkles this week. :wtc:

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

:ohdear: This week is intense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

I actually swapped Fnatic out for LMQ as my team this week. :downs: But I think it might pay off anyway. Man, I thought it sucked having a bunch of Alliance this week then I looked at my opponent's team full of SK Gaming. Poor, poor SK.

• Locked thread