Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

You do not look terribly noble and yet I feel troubled, attracted, bewitched.

Once everything is working I'm down to join a group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

Kynazeras posted:

Alright, we only need one more person to have a full 8 person league. Any takers? I will be creating the league once the servers come back up.

I'm game.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Darn, got off work too late for Kynazeras' league. I'll set up another one over the weekend if there's interest (assuming league creation is open again at that point)

Here's a super lazy copypasta of Kynazeras' GDocs Spreadsheet - so lazy that the fantasy league doesn't even have a name yet! If you're interested put your name etc. in.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kH4mQ71jb22-Lydo9vF0oto6UkHjEfthpFrSP7KmLMU/edit

Tried to sign up. How do I edit the doc to put my name in?

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Seems like it, but we still need 5 of the people who expressed interest in Google Sheets to sign up in the League itself - there is a link in the Google Sheets to it.

Tonight works for me.

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

I'm down for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkoni
Dec 28, 2010

AdjectiveNoun posted:

Sorry, work has been super busy the past week and I've not had much time for this. Should be good for the foreseeable future, though.

We'll be doing the draft at 4 PM EST on Saturday; if all 8 participants are in #YourTeamSucks. If not, I'll make a 6 or 4 man league based on the people who are there at the time.

It should be fun, especially now that we all know that some highly-rated players aren't actually worth first picking :p

I can't make it then. If you can either delay it to 7EST or allow the bot to choose for me I'd appreciate it.

• Locked thread