Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

MisterBibs posted:

Thanks, but I was looking for HR specifically. I think the title was "of course people will be left behind". Search couldn't find poo poo.

EDIT: I found (presumably) a link to the thread in that thread, but with archives down, it's a no-go. :( )

Enjoy: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3425907

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Lord Lambeth posted:

Really you should be listening to Yellow Fever anyway.
You're a habitual flirt...

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I've been playing Rock of Ages again lately and I'm nearing the end, I finally know why I stopped though.
Defences don't do poo poo against the AI, so you might just not bother beyond towers and fan blowers that occasionally slow down the enemy boulder.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

On the other hand I'm kind of glad they knew that the story can't go on forever without getting too stale; I actually liked GTA4 but drat that game really could have been condensed into 15-20 less missions.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Captain Lavender posted:

Mass Effect 3: No Krogan team mate <:mad:>
Vega has the build of one, and he hacks by butting things with his rifle. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Tunicate posted:

What's the Asscreed equivalent of galaxy quest?
The Saboteur

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I know it is caused by my own bad play but the "wiggle the stick to get out of a stun" in Revegeance is annoying as gently caress. I still don't know which directions work best.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

2house2fly posted:

I'm mostly really liking Binary Domain but there are a couple of little things dragging it down:
I really liked that game but I thought it was hilarious that in the setting metal detectors aren't standard in important places. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

The actual best ending to NV is where you do Yes Man and after that your courier just put the Kings in charge.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

The Saboteur had a really cool alternate / joke ending.

You raced the main bad guy in the prologue map, with no guns available, unless you grinded the driving skill enough and unlocked the last tier which IIRC was all cars have guns on them. You where able to kill the main bad guy during the race if you did that, and it played a short "and then the game never happened cause DickbagMcMean is dead already", rolled credits and even gave you the beat game achievement.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Iirc let's Go! has chaining the same mons give out increasingly more xp as the fast xp method. Just go catch like 100 zubats in a row.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

MisterBibs posted:

Yup, that is a thing, a thing I mentioned in the post you forgot to read, presumably.

It'd be nice if I was anywhere close to anywhere with a shallow pool of mons like that, which I also mentioned.
I was just pointing it out cause I interpenetrated1 your post differently. Not every post you make has to be so on the attack dude, chill.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

OMD is good friend.
2 had some BS with being balanced a bit too much around co-op but was perfectly soloable, 2-3 maps being very frantic aside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Gerblyn posted:

I start it, then get to the DLC where they remove all your level up bonuses and perks, then I give up in despair because it just feels bad to be dumped back at level 1 like that.

They do give you a bunch of level up thingies to fix it over the course of the DLC, but I still hate it.

Isn't that the (integrated in the DC) missing link DLC for Human Revolution, or does MD do the same thing at some point?