Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

bayonetta is sexy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The Moon Monster posted:

Seriously, he was the only character in FF13 I liked because his reaction to all the dumb bullshit happening to him was very believable. Also he wanted to kill Snow which I could relate to.

the hell did you have against Sazh?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It's about scope

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

i think they call it a cash grab

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

hosed up when I realized Shifter wasn't as good as I thought it was, but glad to hear there's apparently a better fix mod available now

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

My favorite generic response in XBC2 was Nia's "Wow, that sucks!". Always lined up in the filler conversations in hilarious ways

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm a gay woman and I didn't have a problem with the game being all road trip bros, shrug

they're such good friends :unsmith:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Thin Privilege posted:

Im maybe halfway in and there hasn’t been a gross shower scene in Detroit yet and I’m disappointed that I can’t complain about it. Honestly surprised that there hasn’t been one with Kara and they actually hide the camera when they change clothes.

Real problem: The android in the menu is creepy as gently caress and on Friday she said, “great to start your weekend with Detroit!” And it was even more creepy cause they’re keeping track of what days you play... then one time when I kept reloading the game cause I wanted a better ending to the scene and she was like, “your save game is corrupted......................... oops, just kidding!”

(Ok this is pretty cool but it still creeps me the gently caress out, I do not like her)

i told her we werent friends and she was devastated

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Len posted:

So Danganronpa is the most anime thing I've played but the biggest problem so far is a lack of bear puns.

you must be very early

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Samuringa posted:

I still prefer San Andreas' story in general, but Tommy is the closest they ever got to a character that felt like a GTA Protagonist but wasn't a completely unlikable rear end in a top hat.

Niko Bellic?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Digirat posted:

I haven’t played it myself but by all accounts, starbound

As a person who followed development for years and still sunk 100 hours in the game, Absolutely

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The game wouldn't even have a soul anymore though Prompto is the glue holding that group together

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

lol if you think any videogame is good from the first 30 minutes

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

And you can turn even that off if you wish

From what I remember new Hitman was pretty customizable

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

buddhist nudist posted:

The 2016 Hitman is discounted and frequently goes on sale and so can be gotten at a decent deal. However, its sequel lets you buy all the Hitman 2016 maps as DLC with all the HM2 features which makes it the better overall deal if you want to get both games.

What if you already own Hitman 2016

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Doom 3 is a better game than Doom 2016

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Elusive Targets are bad.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Thank God for mods to delete lockpicking from video games

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Prey 2017 was an excellent, reasonable lengthed video game that has virtually no flaws. If I wanted to get picky I could say, "one of the enemy types near the end is obnoxious to fight", and that's that. Maybe also the relative uselessness of the alien powers?

I'm probably in the wrong thread I just want more people to play Prey

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I only get fallout 3 to run these days through Tale of Two Wastelands which you should probably install anyway

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Inspector Gesicht posted:

I never played Atelier because those games are way overpriced given their prolific release-schedule, asset-reuse, extensive DLC, and being more than 7.0 on the Anime scale.

Are you confusing atelier with Neptunia?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It happens 3 times in every region lol

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

They're like twenty dollars

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Also I really want to know what the gently caress is wrong with Fia (other than being an artsy weirdo).

Drugs

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Sekiro has got a great stamina/parry system and it feels so rewarding killing every single enemy and boss in it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oh I knew about Denis Dyack being a hack but I didn't know about the pedophile...

That's unfortunate

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I don't understand why doom needs boss battles at all but then again I am old

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Xenoblade 3, a virtually perfect videogame, still does not have the in-game resources to tell you where any enemy drops are

If you're crafting gems and need 20 x 5 of some rare enemy mats, you're gonna be doing a lot of googling (and if you haven't beat the game yet, hoping you don't get spoiled)

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Oxxidation posted:

the very first note you find in tlou2 is about how the bigoted bartender you see in a flashback scene is actually a scared sad old man with two hungry kids and it just keeps going on and on in that vein

yes i'm aware my enemies are people too, do you have anything else to say. anything at all, for the next thirty hours we'll be spending together. how about an environmental map that isn't sopping wet gray seattle

The stuff where they're like,

"GEORGE! you monster! He was my best friend and you murdered him!"

As I continue not giving a gently caress and massacreing the enemies, was pretty funny at least

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

People who don't like Luke don't seem to understand his character at all, interesting

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

preston garvey is a terrible terrible man

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Morpheus posted:

I don't know how much the average Genshin player enjoys the dialogue in this game but it can't possibly be as much as the devs think they do. Just mashing my way through ten minutes of dialogue to get to the actual interesting things and not just this annoying flying imp screeching and interjecting after every sentence.

Actually she's funny

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The international edition added content is all complete junk and I say this as a person who kinda likes it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The superboss in FF12, Yiazmat, has like 50 million hp, BUT

You can save in the middle of the fight at your leisure

So they got better with it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

This is why Sekiro, still, is the finest from software game. Pure skill based combat

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Marvel Heroes loving ruled and shame on them for shuttering it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

In RE2, there's a door that Sherry unlocks and then relocks from the other side, using a key both times. Only one side of the door appears to have a keyhole

Sherry really freaked me out in the remake. There's something about her character model that just really triggers the uncanny valley in me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

But the game is endless entertainment!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Len posted:

In RE4 remake I'm old and bad at videogames. I don't remember the old game being this hard

It wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

it's hosed up the really gross fatalities from the latest MKs have actually given some of the devs psychological trauma from having to make them

not worth it mates