Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
It was a left over from Instincts.
It was a cool editor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

John Murdoch posted:

I understand why people hate it, but the ending of 5 isn't a complete non-sequitur and I sort of almost like it. But also so much of the rest of the game sucks and I'm pretty sure Joseph is written as having magic powers, which bugs me way more.
5 has a whole bunch of radio news messages about how the threat of nuclear war is kicking into overdrive and they... just pretty much never play.
There's a mission to get the radio coverage back across the county by taking out jammers... and they still don't play properly after you do that :v:

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah it was weird and should have been reversed. You do everything and he just rats out his enemies and starts a new cartel. Like it is explicitly a bad ending.
I get the feeling someone was trying to make a point about the War On Drugs and it got written out of the game and left with that.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Philippe posted:

I'm playing a lot of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint recently, and it's great! Solid click-on-heads-in-a-jungle simulator, but it commits one heinous sin: there are tiny cars strewn about the landscape, usually close to settlements and bases.

You can drive cars and helicopters and whatnot, but you cannot drive the little fun electric car! It upsets me.
Even Arma 3 had Go-Kart DLC :colbert:

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Yeah it needed some missions where you dragged extra crew along.

You'll need someone to hack the door to the secret lab. - So you had to bring a tech person.
You'll need someone else to act as muscle while they're doing it. - Your GUN person you get run about as.
You need a third person for your escape. Your Heavy Worker with a drone or those people who's skill was OWNING A CAR.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

It had the most concurrent players of any videogame in December and is fully cross platform, but yeah it's definitely shifting more to a metaverse model since they're integrating it with a racing game by psyonix and rocket league, a lego branded minecraft knock off, a rockband-alike by harmonix -complete with support for the old peripherals and an obnoxious roblox style user content/game mode browser.
Tucked behind skibidi toilet prop hunt is the original fortnite pve horde game.
They license everything, so you can do all that as a team of goku, mr beast, jack skelington, and solid snake
This one kind of hurts.
I mean I'm glad they get to survive but will they survive the Fortnite mines? Dropmix and Fuser were underappreciated creative magic :(

Vic posted:

It's a separate self contained game made by a different developer. They are unrelated projects except for the publisher.
I still had to download the entirety of 'Fortnite' to try out Rocket Racing

Croccers has a new favorite as of 15:54 on Feb 7, 2024

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
We'll bang, ok?

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
A sound based puzzle where you have to guess which people poo poo their pants based on the fart.wav

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

kazil posted:

Shitten the sequel to Pissed
The Shitness

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

Aloy giving the player hints out loud is the thing that turned me off the first horizon. I'll probably finish em both one day BC the story seems dope and a lot of the gameplay issues I have with them are kind of my issue rather than an endemic problem but it's incredibly immersion breaking for me to just have aloy think out loud about what I should be doing and imo shows a lack of faith in their game design

Someone posted this earlier during the Painted climbing walls saga (which Horizon has buckets of):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSB29qx6sWw&t=2286s
Game devs (At least the God of War ones) design around the player having the.... attentiveness.... of DarksydePhil.

They've painted the walls and people still constantly miss the neon painted wall to climb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

with guns and chains?

buddy they don't need the animal

:v:: Paint Agumon but like, war style.
:hmmyes:: Ah yes, give it camo and add a whole bunch of cool militaristic attachments, night vision goggles for eyes. Or bulky armor plates on him. Maybe a big snpier rifle arm cannon or something for a weapon. That's a fun idea!
:v: No just dress it up like a solider and give it a M16 that's not attached to them at all in anyway.

Croccers has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Apr 7, 2024