Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Leal posted:

You all mocked Invisible War for universal ammo. Well who's laughing now?

ME1s heat system was the best ammo setup I don't care what anyone thinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

CzarChasm posted:

First, I'm playing this on PS5 and it runs and looks great. But I'm playing it on a decent sized screen (36") and I can just barely read the descriptions while sitting on my couch 10ft away.

36" is absolutely tiny for a modern display

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax posted:

How many complete overhauls has CP2077 had now? It almost qualifies as a GaaS

None yet?

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Morpheus posted:

It had one with patch 1.6 that changed its entire skill tree amongst other things.

I mean debatable if that's anything near an overhaul but it's significant.

The skill tree overhaul is part of 2.0, 1.6 just had a few tweaks

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Lobok posted:

I think Oblivion takes the cake. Enemies scaled to your level but you could level up doing things not directly related to fighting so you could get progressively weaker against enemies.

You also had to minmax leveling or you would miss out on tons of stats

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Cleretic posted:

Y'know what, I'd be happier with Garth Merenghi being a part of Control's universe rather than Alan Wake.

So weird to see a ton of references pop up to this really recently. Great show though, glad people are discovering it.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
The tadpole powers are incredibly useful and become insanely OP eventually

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Help me out thread,Robocop:Rogue city or Baldurs gate 3?

*also can i play bg3 singleplayer or is that just missing the point entirely?

BG3 is great single player. Robocop and BG3 are very very different games though so it really depends what you're in the mood for

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

ilmucche posted:

I installed that pretty much from the start. Fallout 4 was a pretty dang good game

Fallout 4 was an ok game but a pretty poo poo RPG/fallout

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
BG3 inventory is fine if you just use the sort feature and sell poo poo or send poo poo to camp you don't want to carry.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Muscle Tracer posted:

There is really only one time in Baba that it does the "what even IS the puzzle???" puzzle, and it's to unlock the second half of the game.

That was such an awesome game, even if I sucked at it

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Nuebot posted:

I capped almost immediately at act 3, like while I was exploring the circus I hit level 12 and it just absolutely destroyed my interest in exploring baldur's gate because there wasn't really any reason to engage with most of it.

LOL the content itself is the point jeez goons

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Byzantine posted:

Honestly by this point I believe that if Bethesda had made New Vegas instead of 3 people would bitch about it for violating the series' continuity so Bethesda could revive a faction canonically dead to spawn a loving Elder Scrolls Imperial knockoff with Caesar's Legion. Plus you can go to Las Vegas in Fallout 1 and it's a bombed out ruin, certainly not spared from the nukes by not-Tony Stark, Bethesda, quit loving up. They even hosed up Interplay's story by having the Brotherhood go to war with the NCR for some reason so they could turn the BoS into another Vault grr grr robble robble

That sure was a post you made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Muscle Tracer posted:

Like, sure, you can call a cab in GTA5, and I think you could take the subway in GTA4, but like, the whole point of that game is traveling, what are you even doing.

Roleplaying, dawg.