Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

I can't decide if I want this game or not.

Even if I do decide to buy it, which edition? I don't want any physical items, just whichever gets the most actual content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

If I buy the Season Pass, does it give me the DLC outfits on Day 1 or do I have to wait a few (days/weeks/months)?

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Sab669 posted:

So for those who have been able to play, what's the consensus? I've been holding off on grabbing it for PC as I was afraid of the massive hype train. I suppose it might still be too early to get any concrete reviews?

I generally dislike "professional" reviews, so, hoping to get some first-hand accounts.

I'd say it's a decent chunk of open-world fun, just don't expect it to be revolutionary.

e: Falcon2001 :argh:

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

Does anyone know what reward there is for getting gold medals on all the cash runs? I'm a bit more than halfway through them, seeing as how they're my favorite part of the game, but I want to decide whether to finish them off before I clear the end of the story.

There isn't one, unless you really care about your place on the leaderboards. You only need one gold medal to get the Cash Run in-game reward.

Palleon posted:

I've noticed when you're being invaded by a hacker, scanning random civvies will pop up "not the hacker", where if you are being tailed, it says "not a threat".

Edit: Is it even realistic to get the 10 online decryptions trophy? The matches take a hell of a long time, and despite the game description seeming to say you all have your own decryption meter, it seems like it's just a running clock, and whoever is holding it last wins. When you've got 6 people, the odds aren't very good for winning, and when each match is 15+ minutes, ugh. Unless I'm doing it all wrong.

I've done it. Just make sure you do Team Decryption, because Free-For-All is complete poo poo. If you land in a FFA game, quit immediately.

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

leidend posted:

Did anyone else with a season pass (assuming I'm not the only idiot) get any notification of DLC being available last week? My PS4 version said nothing.

I bought the game (PC digital) and season pass directly from the Ubishop, and I've only got Conspiracy! in my list of DLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightDeer
Dec 2, 2011

Is there more DLC coming? The Bad Blood DLC was released with very little in the way of advertising, and it seems like Ubisoft's more-or-less written this game off, given the near-total radio silence since launch. Very strange for something that sold 8M+ copies.

• Locked thread