Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Marlon should stop beeing so mean to Barney.
Princess Butter will be so pissed, when she eventually gets the third place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It turns out that you actually did lose and the rest of the game consists of herding pigs and picking up their feces.
At the end of the day parental influence can buy you anything. Sam would get the toaster, but isn't willing to crush Barneys heart.

They didn't even pretent that there was any suspense in this.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Barney is the best! I'm glad he's so happy. He certainly deserved it. Marlon will be unneccesarily vague for the rest of the game, right?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah. Of course you can look past this. But I don't know how much an actual kid would eat this up. Children can be pretty impressionable.
The lesson this teaches is literally, "If you want something from someone else, find out what they like and pretend to care about it."

But I am giving this the benefit of a doubt. Maybe the developers actually just wanted everyone to become friends.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Seyser Koze posted:

Farming those things in Nier was terrible.

As far as farming goes, that was not exactly the worst part of the game.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
You can't ever quite escape your destiny. Go to the Pig Preserve, to continue the one thing you were ever good at.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Those bees! They are so blocky. :3:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Also,how often are would you want to build a visitor center? That scroll seems really specific.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
This little island is simply the natural habitat of a baby bear. Nature is amazing.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

SelenicMartian posted:

Can you paint the entire cat tower bacon?

Or the interior of Renées new house.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Now tht I think about it, Picayune already did that in the Agents LP.
Therefore it's clearly a tradition which shall not be broken.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Sure they have.
This whole island probably never worked in the first place.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Rusty is a stupid name for a thief.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It took me a while to remember who Vic was in Agents. He really looks quite different without shades. And that prison jumpsuit is a downgrade as well.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Maybe living with the elves can teach you a healthy natural livestyle.
Nah, screw that. Let's get some candy. We need all the energy we can get if we want to hunt elves.

Also it feels weird to have the concept of German potato salad in this game. The word "German" is totally superfluous and doesn't make any sense in this setting.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
These things are so last season.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
To be honest, I just wanted to avoid hippie elves as long as possible.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

SelenicMartian posted:

Knowing our luck Cutopia is derived not from "cute" but from "cut open".

It's actually a murder mistery where someone was stabbed in the heart.
Also Beebee will be there.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
So this guy is actually a human the elves forced in a frog suit and they regulary poison him with a mind altering substance to make him think he actually is a frog. Now that these berries where gone, he started to regain sentience, which he has to give up now. Why are they doing that? Elves really are the worst.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Picayune posted:

Given how Hopper behaves without the stuff, I can only picture Frog Broth as being some kind of elven ADHD medication.
Nah he is just really confused because the mind surpression isn't working quite right. If you would give it a day, he would be fully free.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Okay, I admit that my elf-hate was prejudiced. Elves can be cool, just as long as they fight against their nature.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
That was really fun. To be honest, neither of these locations seem particullary interesting. But I hope cutopia can proof me wrong again. I hadn't high hopes for the elves after all.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

I didn't belive that, but it's actually true. Wikipedia puts the amount between 21,000 and 26,000 and that's not even counting hybrids, of which there are hundreds of thousands. Also vanilla is an orchid as well.

Orchidfacts!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
So... Sam is not actually a silent protagonist but rather a guy who choses to remain silent unless he is startled. I don't know about that. These kind of people are usually assholes who feel above talking to the plebs.

Go to the Bell.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I pass my vote to whoever votes next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
This is kind of cute. The music is a tad boring though. This island was one of the best so far.

• Locked thread