Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
Oh yesss! :neckbeard: This is gonna be great. Glad to see another LP from ya, Picayune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
If Sterv can make it into General Smilies, I'm sure we can get that wonderful MySims one in there. :allears:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Hmm... I think the middle option here would have tempted me into making a Guybrush Threepwood knock-off if I were playing this. :mmmhmm: Still a good selection of choices. (Some of those haircuts really are doofy.)

Yapping Eevee fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 19, 2014

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Assistant Pig-Boy Wandolier!

Poil posted:

You fight like a pig farmer.

Schir posted:

How appropriate, you fight like a sow.

I love this subforum so much. :allears:

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

grandalt posted:

Not bad dinner design. Also, shame on you for hiding a side quest that going to result in either Sam or Buddy in a suit of magic armor.

My guess would be that the goofy Paladin who we sent teams to help during Agents has lost it. We'll probably find him standing around in his underwear at some point.

Oh, or maybe this will be Sam making him a Paladin. Hmm...

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Air is lava! posted:

Okay, I admit that my elf-hate was prejudiced. Elves can be cool, just as long as they fight against their nature.

Elves are still bastards of the highest calibre, but Leaf is alright. Sure, it was more work for Sam... But he took down a sacred elven temple to make a hot tub and gave all the forest animals awesome names.

Leaf is truly the rarest of creatures; a likeable elf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.

Man, good thing none of the armour we're after is BoP or Spencer would be totally out of luck.

(That's 'Bind on Equip' and 'Bind on Pickup' for the non-MMO players. Bound equipment can't be traded. :ssh:)

• Locked thread