Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Now, Red! Seal the deal with a catchy one-liner!

paradoxGentleman posted:

Do you think the King is going to mind that we fused two of his subjects into an horrible abomination against nature?

If the abomination can appreciate cupcakes, then the king won't mind in the slightest. If it doesn't like cupcakes though, then OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Dolash posted:

We all need a buddy like Buddy.

Buddy is everyone's buddy! He really is one of the best characters :3:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Pyroi posted:

His hat isn't pointy enough to be a wizard! No wizard would be caught dead without the pointy hat!

That's why he's Eeeeeviiillll, duh. Someone sat on his hat and it got squished all flat and now he's on a quest for petty revenge!

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Jeeze, that DJ action is just too adorable. By the end of this are we just gonna do the whole concert FOR her?

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

I say we go to the elfs first, so we can save spookane for when it's closer to halloween time proper!

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Picayune posted:

: Oh, that would be Leaf. My companion and fellow defender of the spirit of Nature.

I'm in love already. :allears:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

I vote that sam wears his swanky new wizard robes for the next island! It's only appropriate to dress up in costume for halloween after all!

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

CapitanGarlic posted:

Man I just caught up with the thread and couldn't get double-flip Morcubus out of my head - so, here is a thing I created with my hand parts

Those may or may not be pantaloons in-game but by god they're pantaloons in my heart.

That is amazing. Would make a fantastic avatar I bet :allears:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

While not on topic for the island we're currently on, it was brought up earlier that Yuki isn't actually a vampire, just a huge vampire fangirl, right? Was there ever an explanation given for Carl, the zombie butler? I assume he's actually a zombie, but is his cause of death (And / or reanimation) ever addressed?

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Serious Frolicking posted:

He butlered so hard that he died, then came back to life because there was more butlering to be done. Obviously. Though, that was a long time ago and he has since chilled out.

You know, in a game this cutesy and fun, I would honestly believe an answer like that. "I died from over-butlering myself. But I never finished the cooking that day, so I got back up and got back to work!"

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Glazius posted:

Ol' Gabby was a wandolier? No wonder he invented his own language - that way nobody could give him quests.

Truely only a fellow wandolier of such skill like Sam could have cracked his expert Ol' Coot code!

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Picayune posted:

If she wanted Sam to be thoughtful, she shouldn't have been so greedy. :colbert:

NO BUNNIES, ONLY SPITE!

Bunnies ARE spiteful when it comes to Yuki. Are you saying she of all people wouldn't find cutsie rainbows and bunnies to be horrifying? :v:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Psion posted:

I like how you're deciding how much you like whatever NPC based on how seriously you take their redecorating requests.

needs that propeller beanie

Duck lips or nothing :colbert:

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Isn't this Vincent guy one of the antagonists from MySims Agents?

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

Wow, that's the end of the island already? I figured we'd at least have to do some quests for Girl Sylvia or the dinosaur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ousire
Dec 11, 2013

This was a fantastic LP to read, and I hope you'll be starting up a new LP soon! If any of you've not read Pica's LP of MySims Agents yet, go check the LP archives straight away! It's just as good as this game, if not better; I binge-read the whole thing over the course of a few days near the start of this LP, and it was delightful!

• Locked thread