Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
At least the princess doesn't react to losing by going off on Sam. That's something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Wait, so is Butter supposed to be Beebee Mark II (or the other way around, I guess)? They don't seem much alike, aside from their talent for providing unexpected :unsmith: moments.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

quote:

Large Gear?!
Farming those things in Nier was terrible.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Didn't Samantha look like a really bad not-even-trying drag queen in Agents? That was the impression I got while reading it on the archive.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Picayune posted:

Exit, Pursued By A Bear

:golfclap:

Waffleman_ posted:

Like everything else in life, blame wizards. Particularly Marlon.

:science: Did someone say beeeeeeaaaaaaaaars?

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
A friend of mine told me that all the assorted pop-culture references are basically what keep her sane when she's watching Sesame Street with her kids. Be grateful for entertainment wherever you can find it, I guess.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Is that evil Preston in the field there?

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Picayune posted:

I made Sam break into Roxie's house just for you! Hearthstone paint is the reddish rocky stuff on Roxie's fireplace.

I bet the mortar produces lots of dust. I submit that this may be even more evil than raw bacon in the night.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
It's so weird seeing Tobor be friendly and optimistic.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

venom3053000 posted:

Night-vision goggles?

so Sam decided he wanted to be Sam Fisher huh

Official headgear until further notice.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
(obligatory rock candy joke)

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
I bet it's actually the Forest of the Elvis Impersonators.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
I can't help but notice that Violet is much less happy about being paired up with Daniel than Daniel is about being with her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
I assume Liberty gets paired up with Chaz if you picked Summer?

• Locked thread