Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

0toShifty posted:

BEIGE CAMRY:

:v: "Yeah, my car's pretty dull"

:confused: "Why what is it?"

:v: "It's like, err, a medium-size saloon? I think it's Japanese?"

:confused: "You don't know what it is?"

:v: "What what is?"

:confused: "YOUR CAR!"

:v: "I have a car?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Betacord posted:

How about a Datsun Stanza in "beige"?

I bought it due to the dullness, I thought it was charming.
Ok, that's got to be up there in whatever league table we're running here. I can feel myself falling asleep just looking at it.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Palicgofueniczekt posted:

Consensus: currently in first place?
I think it actually winning anything would not be in keeping with its uninteresting aesthetic. It. Is. Beige. Proper, hasn't-got-the-balls-to-own-up-to-being-brown beige. The kind of beige that your eye just sort of slides off, as if there isn't really a car there at all.

(I do quite like it, actually)

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

Armchair Calvinist posted:

drat. This looks like something you brutally side swipe in a Grand Theft Auto game and just keep on going without even bothering to blink.
My recently-departed Clio was a base model 1.2 8v.

Keep your foot down and you can make decent progress, as with most things. The handling isn't all that bad, you just have to keep your speed up because there's no power.

• Locked thread