Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple clutcher
Jul 3, 2012
A friend of mine has one of these:

Regardless of where I go I see at least one car identical to his every day, which is impressive considering most fifteen-year old cars in NY are at the scrapper after having the frame and/or some drivetrain component completely rotted through. The only exciting part of its life was when he drove it around for like year and a half with a canoe strapped to the roof since he had nowhere else to store it. Not sure if it'll ever die.

If cars that I've driven only count, then there's my mom's old DD:

I see at least two of these a day, same color and all. When she traded hers in last year the dealer had four more exactly the same on their lot waiting to be purchased. The 4cyl. engine was gutless, the steering was incredibly vague, and it was obviously hell trying to find in a parking lot ... but it was strangely pleasant to drive, kind of like when toast comes out really nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread