Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Sudo Echo posted:

It'll go faster than that, you just gotta stay with it for a looong time. Mine had a 5 speed though, but I think the final drive gear ratios are pretty close.

123mph according to the GPS, the speedo stopped at about 115.

I've had 3 geo/chevy Prizms, 1995, 1999, and 2001, and a 1999 corolla. The prizm's were all 5 speeds and the 1999 and 2001 could hit about 115+, and the 1999 corolla was a THREE speed auto, and I pinned it at over 110. That 3 speed actually felt faster than the 5 speed's, but the manuals were so much more fun.

Why did I have so many? I bought more exciting cars and they broke so I always went back to corollas. The 1999 prizm had close to 400k miles when I sold her.

Now I have a fiesta st so I don't qualify anymore for this thread.

Now my girlfriends 2004 Hyundai Elantra auto might be the most boring car I've ever driven. It has a floaty buick like suspension in the body of a compact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread