Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

1996 4cyl Camry. It's painfully dull, but it's the best appliance ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

If it has a manual trans that's actually a cool little car and not dull at all.

To be dull the car has got to have a slushbox, my Camry would be not dull if it had a manual.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Not to me it wouldn't. It would at least make driving a little more engaging instead of feeling totally detached.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Red_October_7000 posted:

The strange thing is, on the used lot we had a Toyota like the ones in this thread, and a Lincoln Town Car a year newer and with lower mileage, yet selling for the same price. More people asked to see that drat Toyota even though I told them flat-out that the Town Car was a better buy; it's much more car and the platform is known for its long service life. I'll never understand some people.

Well for one thing Panthers have lovely fuel economy, I owned one for years and in the city it was horrible. I'm glad to have a 4cyl Camry that has much better mileage and can do pretty much anything my Crown Vic did.

• Locked thread