Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Kinda upset that my miiverse posts didn't show up for the last levels, but what can ya do? A belated congratulations for finishing the LP, good job and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.

Aishlinn posted:

there is only one gripe i have with this otherwise excellent game. In the multiplayer, the god drat crown. That is the worst idea nintendo has ever had. "Hmm, well people killed each other a lot to be dicks during the other super mario wii games...So let's add a whole new mechanic, to make them try and kill each other for the whole level, every level!"

This is the best part about it. Nintendo has landed in that perfect zone of antagonistic cooperation with things. Being able to mess with the other players is the best part of the new Mario multiplayer. If there's not at least one person suiciding into a pit while holding someone else by the time you make it to the second level, you haven't been playing right.

mastajake
Oct 3, 2005

My blade is unBENDING!

I wound up buying SM3DW today because it was on the WiiU shop for $40. Up to you whether you count that or not, but I'm having a blast so far!

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
There is a new episode of the Cat Mario show out, you know what you must do Dex.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Now they are pitching hats along with their shirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

• Locked thread