Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electromax
May 6, 2007
I'm glad to hear this is doing well, thought First Class and Wolverine were two of the best yet. Hopefully this keeps the series going on a high, I really didn't think it had any legs left after X3 and Origins.

(Also, not to be a whiny SJW or whatever but for general knowledge in real life, midget is generally felt to be a demeaning word with circus connotations and "little person" is the preferred term nowadays. Just in case you weren't aware and it saves you embarrassment down the road.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electromax
May 6, 2007
http://www.denofgeek.us/movies/x-men-days-of-future-past/235915/hugh-jackman-clarifies-his-wolverine-plans

At least here the suggestion seems to be that Jackman's in for Apocalypse and Wolverine 2 rather than just one film, but it's hard to tell if that isn't just DoG's speculation based on his quote.

He also jokes about Old Man Logan which would be :allears:

Electromax
May 6, 2007
I wish the stinger had just said "surprise!" and aired a whole additional 2 hours of footage that actually was the entirety of X-Men Apocalypse, and the stinger of THAT teased a new new movie.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Origins is hot garbage, but Wolverine Goes to Japan is great.

Electromax
May 6, 2007

Mr. Flunchy posted:

When she was impersonating Trask was she really shuffling about on her knees?

She just got really dense on the inside, less hollow body cavity or something. I assume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electromax
May 6, 2007
Four of us marathoned all the movies leading up to DOFP. Most of us had only seen X1 and 2 - I saw First Class as well.

After seeing X3 and Wolverine Origins, I can see how anyone's faith would've been shaken. After those 2, The Wolverine was a blast. The lizard lady and robo-samurai were lame but basically all the other parts were fun and it had a nice style to it. Also quite liked the WW2 bombing intro.

Also it results in people posting in a thread about films made from kids' comic books that derisively spit on anime fans. I don't like anime, but does posting on a paid forum about X-men movies really make you feel superior? They're the same drat concept for two different cultures.

• Locked thread