Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010

Two Feet From Bread posted:

*MSRP reflects last known prices of discontinued items and Finecast prices of metal items.

Are those Eldar Aspect Warriors metal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010

Post 9-11 User posted:

I can see it on eBay: RARE OOP PAINTER'S MINIS (CURSED, L@@K!)

What Eldars and IG do you have. I can get someone to pick them up and I don't mind looting the-soon-to-be goone.

Seriously don't do it. Just stop reading politics threads and suddenly the world is better, really!

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010
Hey guys - even more armies going up for sale over in SA-Mart land! Eldar this time around, probably some Space Wolves next!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3657216

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010

Direwolf posted:

If anyone lives near King George Virginia who's free this Saturday morning I am aware of an insane amount of 40k stuff that is for sale at about 10% of what it is worth there, and I would pay you to pick it up for me! Alternatively you could just get it for yourself, either way. PM me for details.

That's about 2 hours away from me up in Baltimore. I wonder if it's worth the drive...

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010
Hey fellow Warham Goons,

If you're anywhere in driving distance of Lancaster, PA, spend $25 and go to Fall In and hit the flea market. Just this afternoon I picked up two, new on sprue, Dark Eldar Raiders, High Elf and Chaos Warrior magic cards, the DE combat cards, and a metal Grimgor for a whopping $55.

There was a lot of old stuff too, most of it at pretty cheap prices.

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010

JerryLee posted:

Yeah. It's one thing to say there's a nebulously defined space of 10,000 years where a shitload of different things can happen. Okay, great. But then you start really building up, really putting a super fine point on the last 500 or 100 or 10 or .0001 years of that whole arc, and people expect something to happen and then get blueballed when it doesn't.

At this point there isn't just a gun on the wall above the fireplace, the house is loving wallpapered in guns and you're hanging guns on top of other guns and refusing to ever shoot any of them.

But are there skulls on the guns?

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010
Can one of you Horus Heresy havin' Goons answer a question for me?

I've got the first big book and some stuff to start the Sons of Horus with. A while back I mistakenly bought a Reaver squad before realizing that their rules are in Istvaan 2. Is that the only stuff for Sons of Horus in there? Should I pick that one up or just get the red book with the Legion Rules? Continuing on that line, are the changes to the army lists enough to warrant buying the Legion list book, or will I be set just working off the list from Istvaan 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ADudeWhoAbides
Mar 30, 2010

TKIY posted:

drat I thought that they did.

So S8 AP- then. How does that make sense? Like being hit really hard with a pillow.

Ever since the switch from 2nd edition with save modifiers to 3rd, the high Str/high or no AP issue has bugged me. That same S8 AP- attack that a Marine can shrug off will rip into a Rhino, which is supposed to be their safe ride.

"This plasma gun melts a man's armor with ease, but autocannons fire slow moving slugs that power and Terminator armor shrug off (but they work about the same against tank armor, DON'T ASK WHY!)"

• Locked thread