Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haakman
May 5, 2011

Discospawn posted:

Poison weapons no longer allow re-rolls when the natural Strength is the same as the opponent's Toughness. Strength has to be at least 1 higher to get the re-roll now. Another nerf to Tyranids because there were all those poison weapon-based Assault lists out there?

What the gently caress - that basically removes one of the combat drugs rolls for DE. DE being S3 and all.

gently caress you GW

haakman fucked around with this message at 10:12 on May 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haakman
May 5, 2011
Is it me or is dakka obsessed with SoB? I can't look at a thread there without a cadre of super spergs coming in and spending pages chatting about some almost completely irrelevant army.

haakman
May 5, 2011

wait, this isn't an expansion to the Space Hulk turn based game?

OOO

haakman
May 5, 2011
What are the odds of more copies of Stormclaw being made available? Sold out on the webstore and I fear it might be gone in my local store...

haakman
May 5, 2011

TKIY posted:

I can get goons one for retail if they pay shipping. Might not be worth it, but I can offer the service anyhow.

Awesome. Where are you based?

haakman
May 5, 2011
The problem with general sales people in the uk, at least, is that they are all spiv twats. Basically nerd anathema.

Source: I was one until today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haakman
May 5, 2011

Indolent Bastard posted:

This is the secret.

Base coat

If you don't mind me asking - how do you get such a bloody nice and vibrant base coat?

• Locked thread