Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Kelp Plankton posted:

I think this Wildstar game is off to a wild start. Little word play for you there. Just bringing some levity to the table. Cheers.

With Kelp on the trail, this game can't end up anything but Wildstar...

Good to see Kewpuh is acting like a Wildstar...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

CrashCat posted:

Yeah, Settler is tedious but..

Just walking around Bloodfire Village. Hey look, a spear I can erect. Cool. Hey look. Another one. Alright, I'll just put this up and- Oh what a surprise, more. (Circle the building once, and get back to the start) HEY SWEET, MORE SPEARS TO ERECT.

ARE YOU HAPPY BLOODFIRE VILLAGE? I PUT ALL YOUR SPEARS UP. I didn't build you anything of value, but your loving spears are up. For the next 3 minutes. Sorry though, I gotta go...

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Kewpuh posted:

Are you seriously trying to import IRC drama to the forums?

What is wrong with you? You are a bad person. Give people a break.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Who Dat posted:

Cup of crazy.

I would bet on that being a male.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Collateral Damage posted:

If people wear their socks, how can they poop in them?

A tube...

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Phrasing posted:

The hype is palpable.

BUT WHICH CLASS?
WHICH RACE?
WHICH FACTION!
WHICH PATH!?!??
TANK OR DPS?
OH GOD.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here
This game is a tonne of fun. If you liked Vanilla WoW, give it a shot. (Careful of the queues).

Time Spent Leveling: Almost a day
Time Spent in my house customizing: Almost a day

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

panda clue posted:

They decided to make Medic DPS garbage because their name is Medic.

Medic dps is okay on fights where you have to keep moving...

Otherwise it's god awful.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

Zudrag posted:

This game owns bones! It seems that a good, hard look was taken at the design of modern MMOs and they wanted to discard things that got in the way of a fun game, and added things in an effort to make things that weren't fun actually be fun.

One thing I'm still not sure if I like or not is the new crafting system.

It's a bit inconsistent in registering hits for crafting special items, which is very frustrating.

You don't just need to get inside the green area, you need to battleship inside it. You will see when you land in it, how far away you are from the unlock. I usually aim for the one of the far sides, and see if it says "close / far / near" whatever. Then I just work in from there.

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

MuffinMan posted:

Yea but you could be mowing down hordes of poo poo with a giant taser.

Also holy hell wilderun gently caress off I just got a new quest 10 feet ago and now you're giving me another?!?

It's this spam of quests that made me just level up in battlegrounds. Not that it's fun to quest, but it's just so overwhelming at times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobocrunch
Mar 11, 2008

I'm walkin' here

tehsid posted:

Having this exact problem (problem?) right now. So I'm just gonna hit pvp/dungeons until I can be arsed to get back to questing.

After you get a level(or two) you can go back and it's all easier. Plus you can skip poo poo quests like: KILL 50 DRONES FOR A 5% DROP RATE ON AN ITEM YOU NEED 20 OF WHILE <ASSHOLES ANONYMOUS> GANKS YOUR DICK

• Locked thread