Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Korean Boomhauer
i like mine but mayb something new or fresh would be neato nobody has to bu yme a cert i just need the arts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer

why are the twin towers high fiving

Korean Boomhauer
say high

Korean Boomhauer
should i keep going with thte korean boomhauer thing or should i just get a new av or is mine all good idk i want 2 fit in i dont know what poeple like

Korean Boomhauer

Garbage Person posted:

you do whatever you want it's just good to see you posting again

Korean Boomhauer

oh my god this owns

Korean Boomhauer
Idk if i should change or not but i was thinking about getting something goat-related since thats my spirit animal. i maek a lot of weird noises and jump on things and eat a lot of garbage so i think i'm basically a goat at this point. bonus points if i cram the hat from my av onto one.

Korean Boomhauer

FluffieDuckie posted:

I’m not sure. Yours is kind of a byob classic

awwh! This means a lot to me! i think for that reason i'll probably hold on to it for a while then :glomp:

Korean Boomhauer
would it be on brand of me to get my avatar but as a cartoony purple goat and the kpop hat???

Korean Boomhauer

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

guys how do i get rid of the dumb gap? it's killing me but at least jeffery is eating name-brand food this evening

make a post in cspam rq

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4025877&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=271

Korean Boomhauer
idk if thats ur character or what but v cute bird!!!!

Korean Boomhauer
i put in the change request so hopefully it'll fix itself soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
hiii