Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bacalou

nice skull bruh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

i can sort of draw and animate so if anybody wants something in the future????????

bacalou

bacalou

Capoeira Capybara posted:

Someone in the lurker thread told me I needed an av and pointed me here. What is my next step?

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey dude. what do you have in mind?

bacalou

Capoeira Capybara posted:

I like weed, metal, skeletons, and science fiction. What about like a cyborg skelly with a blunt and a laser or like just a skull with robot spikes and a glowing cyber eye or whatever? I don't know, that's why I don't have one!

drew this i think it's kinda okay???

bacalou

this is BYOB dude nobody is gonna steal it

bacalou

don't forget yer gangtag :agesilaus:

bacalou

needs a footfucker or night rapist gangtag

bacalou

:eyepop:

bacalou

zombie303 posted:

please use this

gonna resize this to 150x later today since the new av laws went into effect

bacalou

I'll do it on lunch with the other one in about 2 hr

bacalou

etc.

bacalou

did you cut it out with the select tool or make a mask

bacalou

two questions

one: noticed all the gang tags have an SA url, wondering if linking to an imgur upload was permissable or if i have to go through an ik

two: is this worth it:

bacalou

wow! lookin good I am he :quagmire:

bacalou

for funnypost, dunno why the last 2 frames are effed up it looks fine in photoshop

bacalou

working on something cool for collabo

bacalou

hahahahahaha

also

bacalou

i like all of them

bacalou

I am Norman Rockwell.

bacalou

Hobo Grandpa posted:

I appreciate the effort, some good ones there. I like the original Norman Rockwell best, I'd just love some help animating it. Maybe get some of that ember cherry action on the spliff, ala the Clint one. Maybe get that feather on the hat spinning and we could call it perfect. Those ideas are beyond my photoshop/paint skills in gif makin'.

gimme until after work and I'll take a look at it

bacalou

here are two cool avs for anybody

bacalou

sorry hobo grandpa completely spaced on animating you that av

will get to it today promise

bacalou

Hobo Grandpa posted:

It's OK that you forgot about me again Bacalou. It's been a hectic day.

haha naw hold on

bacalou

here you go hobo grandpa

bacalou

zombie303 posted:

Lookin good!

bacalou

made a pretty cool av out of a drawing i did if anybody wants it

bacalou

can you believe that other guy never bought his?

ah, who cares, i've got kofeiiniyliannostus

bacalou

tradjik posted:

but should i put posting pals tag on?

yes, obv

bacalou

lookin sharp, lookin handsome

bacalou

i am he posted:

IDEA

when halloween rolls around we all get spooky versions of our avs and a halloween stylesheet for like two weeks

aaaegh! i had this idea earlier and was compiling a list of avs i would modify and masspost as a surprise but NOW. serious though imagine badly-makeuped franken-pepper or fluffie mummie or or i am wolfman

bacalou

first draft halloween av for i am he

bacalou

bacalou

I would draw for peanut

bacalou

anyboyd wany s custom av drawn lemmenknow

bacalou

Dont bully me! posted:

I would love a bacalou original. I'm going to keep my current av for a while, but i'd love to have some ready to go when the mood strikes me

tell me what you want and i'll draw it later today when i'm not wrung out and hung over like a bath towel

bacalou

that feels better

bacalou

Bo-Pepper posted:

very close but the ominous nature of the shaky cam urkel intimates something more fearful so a good quote would be something closer to DID I DO THAAAAT

"i did it"

bacalou

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

you want something custom, alnilam?