Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Dunno

i'm pretty sick and can't sleep b/c of it. i just took some meds that will knock me out, so i'm postin in here till i finally fall asleep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Dunno

here's some cats doing physics

I Dunno

this cat is a super athlete. maybe not by cat standards but def by my standards.

I Dunno

this cat is confused by robotics and probably by tech in general i dunno

OPERATE MACHINERY

try finding seroquil. it helps withsleep

get well soonn :(

I Dunno

ewewew i hate taking medicine so much. here's a cat that i think would be good for byob

Egglands Worst posted:

try finding seroquil. it helps withsleep

get well soonn :(

thanks dude. i like your av it is cute so it belongs in this thread.

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
get well soon OP

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
If I was an animal I'd want to be a bird. If I couldnt be a bird because there were to many or whatever I'd want to be a house cat. I'd be awesome.

I Dunno

i'm basically just posting cute stuff to cheer myself up if other ppl have cute things post them also so more ppl will be cheered up

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

I Dunno

my new dog posted:

get well soon OP

thanks

Cosmic Charlie posted:

If I was an animal I'd want to be a bird. If I couldnt be a bird because there were to many or whatever I'd want to be a house cat. I'd be awesome.

these are both good options. as a bird you could fly around all day. as a house cat you could lay around all day. i like the sound of both.

I Dunno

creatures from land and sea can be friends

I Dunno

this kitty is not letting its bum leg keep it down no way

Goons Are Gifts

Just passing by. Get well, OP!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
at least ur not suffering from lack of good cat gifs op

something9999
Hope you get well soon, I Dunno. I liked all the cat gifs :)

something9999
this guy's lookin for human gifs

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
cats cant type tho

something9999
a very zealous kitty

something9999
i wanna party with this cat

something9999
it's important to exercise

something9999

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

at least ur not suffering from lack of good cat gifs op

bog pixie

Diqnol

I'm sicknasty *kickflips out of thread*

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
im sick as well op thanks for the thread

Captain No-mates

I hope that BYOB posters: CAT BRUSH and I dunno feel better soon!! I'll channel my posi vibes towards you.

Disco_Bandit

quote:

i'm sick
____________/

Saranya

get well soon sick yobbers

I Dunno

thanks everyone i finally fell asleep and feel much better today. it must have been because of all these posts :3:

SIDS Vicious

can i suggest stay away from seroquil unless you have actual issues it will help with, its incredibly bad for you

something9999

I Dunno posted:

thanks everyone i finally fell asleep and feel much better today. it must have been because of all these posts :3:

this kitty is glad that you're better

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Still sick?

SIDS Vicious

I Dunno

Angry Fish posted:

Still sick?

nope i'm feeling pretty good now

also hi sid wb

SIDS Vicious

hi i missed you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

I'm pretty sure the only reason you are still alive are our cats. You should be thankful.

• Locked thread