Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I missed most of the thread because I was drinking a lot and watching this cool and good final, I hear there were some GBS shitlords in the thread. Are you ok friends? :ohdear:

Ronald was born in Madeira, my grandpa was born in Madeira. Therefore, Ronald is my cousin. I'm so glad for cousin Ronald.

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 03:15 on May 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Great game. I got piss drunk. I thought atletico deserved to win based on the first 90 minutes. Horrid luck.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Montasque posted:

I think I read that post off of bleacher report.

Also all the American plastic Barca fans are moaning about 5 added minutes. It's good.

They equalised in the 93rd minute anyway it just proves they didnt watch the game.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAsI8iNfOE

blueyedevil
Apr 17, 2014

10 guys do a half-hearted sieg heil chant

guess what I'm disappointed Franco couldn't be alive to see this glorious day.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Im real glad Atletico couldnt scum their way to a Champions League win and that their manager had a mental breakdown on the pitch. Twice.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

serious gaylord posted:

Im real glad Atletico couldnt scum their way to a Champions League win and that their manager had a mental breakdown on the pitch. Twice.

I like him cuz he's crazy but I'm glad the alpha bros and Xabi got a nice trophy

http://lockerdome.com/footballnews1/6170047139808833/6646442328726292 this owns

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
That match was so poo poo that I literally fell asleep before the goals in extra time and didn't see them.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Montasque posted:

I think I read that post off of bleacher report.

Also all the American plastic Barca fans are moaning about 5 added minutes. It's good.

Best part is that it's such selective memory. 5 minutes was pretty accurate considering that Atleti were fouling people every 2 minutes and rolling around on the floor whenever they were touched so they could waste some time.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
A reminder that football is dead.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Alonso's reactions were amazing, thought bale was going to come out at half time with a black eye. So unusual to see a player care that much. Simmeone was brilliant too, I assume varrane had celebrated in front of him and wish he'd got knocked out.
What did the king of Spain, Mr Xabi Alonso, do?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Xabi posted:

he was very emotional and then jumped the fence, it was glorious and magnificent

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Xabi posted:

When bale missed he would kick the poo poo out of the railing next to him

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Xabi posted:

well he did

then he did https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9bsMqrx2A

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Xabi Alonso is one of my absolute favourite players, he owns so much

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Hegay posted:

can anyone remake this with maybe ancelotti and franco or maybe florentino perez and franco

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
We Are The World, this ain't

http://www.realmadrid.com/landings/...ign=TwitterRRSS

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Dunno where else to post this but Xabi Alonso might get a ban for running onto the pitch celebrating his club just won the final. Stop killing football you old fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Hegay posted:

Dunno where else to post this but Xabi Alonso might get a ban for running onto the pitch celebrating his club just won the final. Stop killing football you old fucks.

Please don't tell me that John Terry escaped this ban by changing into his kit.

• Locked thread